Chapter Nine

We were on the last day of the tour now, Katy and Cam are watching me like a hawk. Adam told them what happened, they think im going to do something stupid and do it again. I told them I wouldn't, they didn't believe me of course. Although I don't blame them, but if I take longer than like 5 mins in the bathroom they freak out and come banging on the door. Its kind of annoying, but I know they worry. I was sitting on the sofa in the dressing room just staring at my phone, adam promised he would call but so far he hasn't.

I guess hes busy at work, I cant help but wonder if he had someone else. I mean hes a handsome, Ive seen the way people look at him. But I wasn't there to be sure, my phone beeped in my hand as I unlocked it and looked at the screen. It was a screen shot of a text, one number was adams the other I didn't know. They were arranging a meeting, it was the night adam had promised me he would stay but he was gone when I woke up.

I read down it as a name popped up, I threw my phone across the room as it hit the wall and clattered to the floor. Katy walked into the dressing room looking from me to the phone, "what happened you crazy idiot that nearly hit me!" she yelled stooping to pick up my phone which now had a shattered screen. "Sorry its just Adams seeing someone else" I replied, "I doubt it, he loves you" she answered brushing her hair. "He is I know it I have the proof someone just sent me im not stupid hes a good looking guy" I protested.

"Just because some crazy creep sends you something doesn't mean hes cheating on you crazy" she replied. I helped her put her wig on, "I wouldn't blame him if he had someone else ive not been a great boyfriend lately" I told her. "You've had stuff going on adam gets that doesn't mean youre a bad boyfriend" she explained. "I feel like it" I said quietly sighing, "well don't stop stressing out. If adam cheated on you hes crazy, youre handsome and funny and caring who'd want to not be with you" she told me.

"Shut up you" I said, "youre blushing did I embarrass you" she said as cam ran in. "Come on guys last show lets go!!" she said excitedly as we stood and followed her. I rolled my eyes as katy stifled laughter, we got through the show without a hitch. These past few days have been crazy busy, I loved doing things all the time. I binned every sharp object I owned before I came back on tour, I wasn't ever going to do that again. I start counselling after the tour, im hoping adam will come with me. Other than this creepy ass guy texting me everything its getting brighter now, katy was right adam isn't going to cheat on me.

He loves me but this text, im going to have to ask him. That isn't going to be a pretty conversation, but I cant be asked with all the suspicion. The show came to an end as we packed everything up, "well that was fun are we meeting next week for coffee?" katy asked after. "I reckon so, it will be fun" I replied. It took us a couple of hours to pack up as I finally got home at 4 am and fell asleep.

The next day...

I sat at the table typing on the laptop as adam walked in and sat opposite me, "what ya doing?" he asked. "Writing a new song" I replied, "cool whats it about?" he questioned. "I don't know love I guess, you love me right?" I asked. "What a random question, where did that come from" he commented. I shrugged as he stood and grabbed an apple from the bowl, I looked up through my hair "whos kyle?" I asked as he fell silent. "Just a friend from work" he replied, "right and you send your friends messages saying you miss them and you cant wait to see them do you?" I said crossing my arms.

"That's an in work joke have you been checking my phone?" he snapped, "nope someone text me a screen shot of your conversation with this kyle" I retorted. "I wouldn't cheat on you tommy, your fucking crazy! If theres no trust theres no relationship" he replied. "Oh im crazy now am I well nice to know exactly what you think of me!" I shouted. "Youre acting crazy your so damn suspicious all the time! Why cant you just let it go!" he yelled back.

"Because you havent touched me in months adam! When was the last time we had sex hmm? Oh yeah Christmas! Its july now, You stay out late and come home smelling of other guys! Don't even bother telling me its where you work coz that's bullshit!" I shouted. "Oh you know what screw this I am done!" he shouted grabbing his coat, "where are you going!" I shouted back. "To work" he retorted storming from the room, the slam of the front door shook the walls as it echoed round the empty house.

I stood staring at the front door seething as I smacked my hand on the side, my eyes fell on my coat as I grabbed it and shrugged it on. I left the house spotting adam a bit up the road as I followed him keeping in the shadows so he didn't notice me.