Chapter Ten

I watched from across the road as he went into the strip club, so he wasn't sleeping with me because he was getting it elsewhere. I handed the money to the guy on the door and slipped inside, it was hot in here the smell of sex and cologne mixed with alcohol. Cam was right it really was trashy in here, I made my way through the throng of old guys waving money about as sat to the right of the stage. I watched as half naked men trailed out of the curtains, they all filtered to the side as a guy dressed in all leather with a mask and a whip walked through them.

He was tall and handsome with a mop of dark hair, I watched as he danced round the stage. His hips moved to the music as he held guys on leashes. He ground his body against a metal pole as he shot flirtatious smirks and kisses at other guys as they all grabbed for him. My eyes fell to his wrist, he had a bracelet that matched the one I had gotten adam perfectly. Something clicked as I realised it was adam, strutting about barely dressed stripping for all these men.

It made me angry, how could he flaunt himself here but wont be intimate with me at home. He disappeared behind a curtain as I followed, "I want that dark haired one" I said to the guy as I handed him the money. I stood in the room and waited as adam walked through the other side, "hey babe" I said crossing my arms as his face drained of colour. "T-t-tommy this isn't what you think" he stuttered, "Really because it looks like you enjoy taking your clothes off for random strangers" I replied calmly.

"Its a job tommy" he replied, "some job. Oh well at least I know you don't have another guy, in fact you have several. Have fun, but don't worry when you get home I wont be there" I answered crossing the room and walking away. I made my way through the club and into the cold night air as I placed my hands on the wall and let out a shaky breath. "Tommy wait!" Adam called as I pushed back and made my way up the empty street.

"Tommy stop ok! Just listen to me!" he shouted as I turned to face him, "listen to you? For what more excuses as to why youd rather do that than be with me?" I snapped. "They aren't excuses I needed the money, we needed the money" he told me. "You promised me adam you promised me you had stopped doing that!" I answered. "Oh like you promised you wouldn't hurt yourself" he replied as he placed his hand on his mouth. "Wow" I replied, "tommy I didn't mean it!" he called after me.

"Enough is enough adam im done with the lies we are over" I told him walking away, he grabbed my wrist tears in his eyes as he searched my face. "No tommy, I wont let you I love you" he whispered, "Adam please let go don't make this harder than it already is" I said my voice cracking. "I'll stop, i'll get a normal job. If it means I get to keep you then i'll do anything" he replied quietly. I pulled my hand from his grasp as I turned and walked away, "Marry me!" he called.

Those two words had my mind silenced and me steps halted, "what did you just say?" I asked as he walked towards me. "Marry me tommy, I love you just marry me" he questioned, "you cant be serious" I asked. "Im deadly serious, say you will. I love you more than anything, I promise I will never ever hurt you again. I will be there for you no matter what, you make my life complete" he told me tears running down his face.

"Don't cry, this is so fast. How do I know youre not just saying that to make me stay?" I asked suspiciously. "Look into my eyes, im not just saying it. I mean every word" he informed me his hands clasping mine. My gaze fell on his watery eyes as I reached for his cheek, I ran my fingers over them catching his tears. "You need to promise you wont do this job anymore" I said, "anything tommy" he replied.

"We need to be honest with each other adam, I cant take anymore lies" I mused tears slipping down my own face. He nodded "so?" he questioned, "I love you adam. More than anything, of course i'll marry you" I told him. He blinked the shock evident on his face as I pulled him towards me, I placed my hands either side of his face and kissed him. He melted into my body his arms round my waist as he kissed me back, the argument from before long forgotten in his arms everything was good.

He pulled away and started to walk back to the club, I ran after him "where are you going?" I asked. "To tell them I quit and get my stuff" he answered heading inside, after a few minutes he ran out wrapping his arms round me and kissing my neck. "Adam youre turning me on this isn't the place" I told him, he laughed "then lets get home and rectify your situation" he replied his eyes falling to my jeans.

I took his hand as we headed home, everything was good again. I had the man I loved, now we were going to have the hottest makeup sex ever. "Tommy!" adam shouted from upstairs, "coming" I called back shutting the door behind me and running up the stairs.