Prologe

"You are my bow

"You are my bow." - R.G.

"And you my arrow." - A.L.

----------

----------

Alec and Izzy walked into the training room to see a girl with brown hair around Izzy's age doing target practice with a bow and arrow,"Who is she?"

"She is the new Shadowhunter, Renee Goldstorm I would like you to meet Alec and Isabelle Lightwood, my son and daughter. You've already know Max." Their mom said.

When Alec saw her turn around all he thought was that Raziel himself had sent him an angel. "By the Angel." Alec let out in a whisper.

Isabelle hit him in the arm as Renee smiled and blushed. "Thank you Maryse but I think I can take it from here." Renee said, Isabelle was surprised with what happened next.

Renee hugged her mom before she left. "Well I guess I should get back to practice."

"I can show you around when your done." Alec offering to do something, what is wrong with him.

----------

When Isabelle first met Renee she didn't really like her but after not only capturing her brothers heart she also got Izzy's friendship.

Many years later they became parabatai. Spending everyday together, let's just say that Alec is more concerned with Renee then Izzy at times.

We reach today or the day before it all started before Clarissa Fairchild came into there lives and took Jace's heart with her.