(03)

A/N: Listen to the song and read it. It makes more sense than way.

"YES!" Alec stood up and pulled her into his arms before he kissed her.

He cradled her face in his hands as he kissed her never wanting to let go.

He pulled the ring on her finger, he looked up to see a few tears falling onto her cheeks. He wiped them away with his thumbs.

Renee just looked into his blue eyes before pulling him out of the room and down the fall to go to the greenhouse.

Her giggle filled the Institute halls.

They walked into the greenhouse and found a bench to sit at. Renee leaned back into him, his arms around her waist. "This feels like a dream."

"If it is, the beginning was a total nightmare." Alec said as he chuckles in her ear.

Renee took her hand in his as she felt Alec trail kisses down her neck.

"My angel." Alec whispered into her ear as he let his head rest against hers.

"My warrior." Renee mumbled into his knuckles, kissing his had.

"We have forever now, I just wish that forever really was infinite." Renee closed her eyes at Alec's words.

"Come with me, there's something I need to give you." Renee opened her eyes when she felt Alec move out from behind her.

He took her hand and led her to his room. Renee went into one of his drawers and pulled out one of his shirts.

Alec was to busy looking for something that by the time he had found it Renee was already in bed waiting for him.

Alec walked over and handed her a box. She opened it to see a bow on a silver chain. "Alec, it's beautiful. Thank you." She pulled him towards her and kissed him. Alec followed her, and laid down next to her in bed.

He pulled her into his arms, his hand in hers. Her back to his chest as he took in her smell of vanilla.

"Six weeks apart really does feel like a lifetime."

"We have a lifetime together."

Renee turned around as Alec laid on his back. She snuggled her head into his neck, to afraid to wake up and it be all a dream.

To still be 14 and living in Idris with her parents.

"I love you Alec, so much." He took her hand and kissed her finger tips.

Alec placed their interlocked hands on his chest as he fell into a peaceful sleep for the first time in a long while.

A/N: Was inspired and I couldn't fall asleep so you get another chapter.