(04)

Renee's eyes slowly opened to the sight of Alec's chest. She nuzzled her nose against the side of his neck.

She started to trace some of the runes on his chest until she felt him stir in his sleep.His thumb started to brush against her lower lip. She moved closer and kissed his thumb.

Alec opened one eyes to see her smiling wide.

"How long have you been awake?"

"Since you started to trace my parabatai rune. Besides, you're fingertips tickle." Alec's raspy morning voice made her cheeks turn a light shade of crimson.

Before Renee could reply Alec's bedroom door swings open. She turned her head to see Max walking in, with a wide smile on his face.

When Max finally got on the bed he laid down between the couple. "Izzy made food, I ran away when she tried to have me eat it."

Renee and Alec both started to laugh. "I love my parabatai, I really do but one day she is going to burn down this whole Institute with her cooking."

"Let's just hope that doesn't happen."

They all laid in Alec's bed together until Izzy walking in to retrieve Renee.

When Renee got down there she saw Jace talking to some red head. Jace looked in her direction then back at the girl. He told her he would be right back.

"I missed you big sis."

"I missed you to Jace, is that her, the Fairchild girl?" Renee motioned to the girl.

"Her name is Clary, and yes that's her."

"You like her. A little too much, if you ask me."

"But I didn't, can you just... Meet her before you start acting like you're boyfriend and judge her." Renee let out a sigh and followed Jace over to her.

"Hi you must be Clary."

"Hi umm... You are?"

"How rude of me, Renee Goldstorm, Alec's girlfriend. I can see why he's not happy."

"Girlfriend? I wasn't aware he had one."

"Alec and I are very quite people. Umm... I have to go but we'll talk later little brother."

"Yeah, sure Rey."

()()()()

Jace's P.O.V.

"Alec has a girlfriend? Why am I finding out about this now?" I let out a sigh at Clary's question.

"Alec isn't the most open person. Him and Renee have been dating for almost three years now. Right after they started dating Izzy asked Renee to be her parabatai. Alec threw a fit, it got bad, but I can't say more. I guess ever since they got together Izzy and I have been waiting for him to finally propose. I guess he finally grew a pair and did judging by the ring on her finger. She's Alec's soulmate, we all now that, no one ever said anything about it, because if it was meant to happen they would know.

"Before you ask she's not really my sister, but she's always thought of me as her brother."
Clary just stood in from of me nodding as she looked over to Renee and Alec talking.

Alec walked up the stairs, Renee trailing behind him.

()()()()
A/N: Listen to I Should Go By: Levi Kresi

Normal P.O.V.

They sat down on the bed in Alec's room. "You said you wanted to talk what's up?"

"Renee, I... I don't even know how to tell you this. You deserve to know that when you were away something happened."

"What Alec, did Jace do something? Tell me I'll talk to him." Renee got up and stood before Alec holding his hands.

"No, something with... With Magnus. I started to feel things, things I've only ever felt with you."

"Magnus Bane? Alec-" She said softly.

"Don't say it Renee, don't say that you're going to leave me. Nothing happened I swear." Alec pulled away from her and walked toward the door.

"It you let me finish I was going to say, Alec I don't care it you do feel something for him. I know that you love me and would never leave me for another." Renee walked in front of him and held into his arms.

"Alec I knew from the moment I fell in love with you that you where different from every other shadowhunter out there. So yes, you are attracted to both genders. We live in the twenty-first century. Who you are because of your sexuality and the fact that you would pull me aside to tell me only shows me how much you care for the people around you. I can never stop loving you for that. I would never leave you alone after you just told me that." Renee pulled Alec back to the bed to sit down.

Alec pulled her into his lap before kissing her shoulder. "Does that mean that you're still my forever, angel?"

"Forever and a day Alec." Renee lent up and kissed Alec.

He let his hands move to her waist as he kissed her. Alec's mind went into a haze as he kissed Renee. She was here, she wasn't leaving him. She stayed, she still loved him.

A/N: I was originally going to make this chapter the next episode but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I did make Alec bi, no matter what I do have to keep all of those previous screens with Magnus and Alec.

Please comment it really makes my day to see what you think will happen next.