Chapter 1

Sulli sits beside the Sakura tree that was about 12 meters away from the school's cafeteria. She adjusts her glasses and opens her Biology book. Her finger traces downwards as she tried to find Lymphatic System on its table of contents.

It's lunch but instead of eating, she chooses to invest her time reading in advance about the next body system they're going to tackle. For all she knows, their teacher might give them a pre-test later or tomorrow. It was better this way.

"Immunity, innate system, adaptive system, inflammation...," she murmured the bold terms as silent as she could while reading the overview and turning the page to see more until they were elaborated.

Halfway of reviewing the lesson, Sulli was suddenly disturbed because of the students loudly gossiping around her.

As an initial reaction, she looks up only to see the campus' prince pointing at her direction. She even looked back to see if there were any other people because why would The Lu Han give her the "slightest" attention?

"She's my girlfriend," his voice was cool and dull at the same time. Sulli's face was plain, trying to decipher his sudden presence in front of her instead of taking in what he just said.

Luhan walks towards her and comfortably puts his hand around her shoulder. On the other hand, Sulli was still processing what is happening so she did even bother to remove it nor distance herself from him.

The cafeteria was silent for a moment. They couldn't believe that the campus prince declared something like this. It was almost impossible because...

A loud "WHAT?!" echoed that made Sulli come back to her senses. She immediately did what she had to and waved her hands quickly to start clarifying things.

"N-no.. I am not-" she was about to deny it but a hand came flying towards her mouth to cut her words.

"Do shut up or else.." Luhan dangerously said in a low voice that only she could hear.

Sulli was about to retort but the bell rang, indicating that lunch was over.

The students groaned to this. They want an explanation, or at least something to gossip about.

Even Sulli badly wants to know why Luhan involved her in such situation.