Chapter 9

Getting up from bed was hard enough for Sulli and she felt heavier than ever because of overthinking. What problems await her for this day?

She was battling against herself. Of course she did not want a petty reason to stop her from getting to school.

Heck, she should not even be worrying about it since the cold Luhan guy himself does not even bother.

It was quarter to seven in the morning and the classes will start 45 minutes from now.

Sulli sighed before she finally rose up to fix her pillows and sheets.

A loud boyish voice boomed. "Wake up, sleepy head!" It was no other than her big brother, Minho.

"Stop banging the door!" She equalled his loudness as she made way to open her door to be greeted by her brother's face.

"Hello sister," he grinned and Sulli sighed. "Good morning to you, brother," she greeted back.

Her relationship with her sibling was just fine. They would bicker at times and Minho can be childish. She still sees through him and assumes it as his way of affection.

Minho ruffled her hair, "Mom says breakfast is ready..." He paused, "but I'll tell her that you just got up from bed." He chuckled.

"Give me at least fifteen minutes to prepare myself..." She said and fortunately, he nodded and did not pester her like he would sometimes do.

He was about to make his way but he turned his head again. "You study too much and tend to overwork yourself all night, give yourself a rest." He gave a faint smile and she could not help to to smile sadly for herself too.

She wished it was just school stuff. She's used to it anyway.

True to Sulli's words, she went downstairs after a few minutes. Since she was in a hurry, she tripped a bit. Minho saw it and shook his head.

She smiled wearily and just walked forward the dining table. Her brother walked along with her and he whispered, "Please don't be clumsy too. I sometimes pity you.."

Sulli made a face and pinched his side. "I won't anymore so stop worrying!" She stuck her tongue out before finally settling down.

"Morning Mom," she kissed her mother's cheek and the elder gave her a soft greeting.

"Hey Dad," she smiled at him but he fakely frowned. "No morning kiss for me?" He asked and she along with her mother and brother, laughed. Sulli then stood up to kiss her loving father on his cheek too.

"How about me?" Minho wiggled his brows. "Your girlfriend will provide it for you!" She chimed and their parents chuckled.

Just like this, her morning became better because of her family.