Chapter 6

Classes ended and Sulli immediately stood up from her chair. She just wanted to go home already. The incident that happened this afternoon was a bit too much.

She sighed for the nth time. How was she going to deal with this problem?

She put one strap of her bag on her shoulders and walked slowly out of the room. The stares that her schoolmates were giving to her is hard to ignore.

She wants to bury herself alive 6 feet under the ground instead of handling them. But why was she suicidal at the moment? This is not her fault.

Sulli fastened her pace but unluckily for her... again.. Luhan came into her view. Bitterness circulated around her system.

She broke the eye contact first and started hiding her face by her long hair and avoided him.

Luhan had long legs so he was able to keep up with her. Why was he following her?

Sulli's hair prevented her from seeing her surroundings clearly and she was hurrying her way out so she bumped on someone.

It was like she hit a hard cement. She yelped because of the sudden impact of the ground.

Embarassed to see who the person is, she covered her face with her hand but she was able to peek through the small gap between her fingers.

'Oh gosh. I do hope this person normal...' She wished. By normal, it actually means some average student that would just let her pass already.

A strong hand grabbed her arm and helped her get up in a swift movement.

Sulli turned her head to that person and sees Luhan. Her eyes widened. She was supposed to run away from him!

"What do we have here? Luhan and his little girlfriend." A playful voice says followed by a clap.

She looked to her right side and if she is not mistaken, this new one is also popular. This must be also the guy she just bumped with a while ago.

'Why am I facing these two people who will bring nothing but problem? I have been good for the past years of my life.' Her thoughts cried.

And the chatter began yet again. People.. Why can't they just mind their own lives?

"I see that you are being the good boyfriend you're supposed to be." That guy smirked and crossed his arms.

Then he diverted his stare at Sulli.

"You seem to be in a hurry, miss." He stated and she merely gave a nod.

"What's your name?" He asked.

'Why is this guy suddenly intrigued by me?' Sulli sarcastically thought. She just kept her mouth shut. Less talking, less mistakes. Less mistakes, less problems.

She felt Luhan's firm grip on her arm tighten even more.

She just looked at the other guy and fortunately, Luhan was the one to speak.

"We don't have time to answer your nonsense questions." He said and then turned to her.

"Let's go babe." He said then dragged her by wrist going to who knows where..

'Babe? Ew. You just don't know my name..' Sulli cringed at the endearment and she just let him take her to hell.

She doesn't have a choice, does she?