Chapter 3

"Are you not tired Luhan?" Chanyeol asked as he eyed the girls giving the ice prince some lovesick looks.

"You just had to ask the obvious!" Baekhyun, with some eyeliner on his eyes to make him look badass as he thinks so, sarcastically spat to the tall guy.

"Are you Luhan?" Chanyeol glared him. He even called Baekhyun a midget as he towered over him so the latter rolled his eyes.

"You would not get any answer from him anyway. He does not want to talk with a stupid person like you. Morever, waste his time answering your question." Baekhyun retorted.

"Shut up." Chanyeol said and they shared electric gazes.

Luhan could only sigh and play with his meal. He suddenly lost his appetite.

"Hey. Don't play with your food." Xiumin, the eldest and apparently the cutest among the boys with baozi cheeks, told Luhan.

Luhan briefly looked at him and did as he was told to. He dropped his fork and huffed a sigh.

"Luhan-oppa." There came the school's queen-wanna-be and the leader of his fanclub, HyunA. He cannnot even remember her name. His mind has no space for people like her.

Abruptly, she just shamelessly hooked her arms on him! By far the boldest move she had taken.

Luhan has been getting more annoyed with her almost everyday so he harshly removed her filthy hands around him.

"Do not call me oppa," his tone was indifferent. He wasted no time and started strutting his way out.

But being the bratty girl HyunA is, she followed Luhan.

"Why are you so hard-to-get?!" She exclaimed and it began garnering some of the attention from students.

Luhan remained silent and he could only give her a blank stare.

She impatienly tapped her heels on the ground and crossed her arms waiting for his answer.

Unfortunately for Sulli, Luhan spotted her sitting on a tree and a stupid idea came into his mind.

"I already have a girlfriend." Those words voluntarily came out of his mouth. His infamous smirk appeared. Finally, something new.

Jaw-dropped.

HyunA could only stare in shock at Luhan as well as the others who heard him.

Luhan fully turned his body to Sulli's direction. She was too busy reviewing and she has not felt the curious stares around her yet.

He finally pointed his finger on her and declared, "She is my girlfriend.."

This was the stupidest thing he had ever said in his life but he could care less.

And for Sulli.. She just gotta prepare for the consequences she's going to face.