Chapter 5

"Sorry ma'am. I was late," Sulli apologetically bowed to the teacher who was currently asking questions because the quiz was going on.

Whispers began. News surely spread like wildfire. It is not even beneficial so why can't they just mind their own lives? People who enjoy talking around others' issues make her cringe.

"This is unusual of you Miss Choi," her Biology teacher raised her brow.

"Y-yes ma'am. Sorry again," she stuttered and adjusted her glasses because it was falling to her nosebridge.

She bowed for about three times already to express how deeply sorry she is.

If it was not for the cafeteria scene, ugh. She has not reviewed the topic properly. She can't afford to make her mind elsewhere now.

"Start on item 15. I will be repeating the previous questions later for your sake," consideration was laced on her teacher's voice. Bless her soul.

"Thank you ma'am." Sulli said and carefully went to her seat.

Once she was seated, a girl kicked her chair. She looked back and saw her and her minions glaring.

'Here goes the start of it...' Sulli thought and just shrugged their dagger stares.

On the other hand, Luhan just took his seat ignoring the murmurings and stares that his classmates were giving him the moment he entered their class.

"Dude, you got a really nice taste." Taehyung laughed. Of course he was talking about him picking a nerdy and weird girl as his girlfriend. He and Taehyung were never in good terms anyway.

Luhan vacantly stares at him. He was not going to have a childish fight with him. He knows better.

"What were you thinking Luhan?" Suho scolded at him. He had the privilege since they were seatmates.

"What?" Luhan muttered.

"A question can't be answered by another question. Stop acting dumb now, Lu. Chanyeol told me what happened a while ago in the cafeteria." Suho seriously stated.

"Then don't ask me. I know that you perfectly know what I was thinking." Luhan irritatingly said.

"So you think you could get rid of all your fangirls if you suddenly announce that you have a girlfriend?!" Suho's loud voice boomed.

"Yes," was his monotonic reply.

"But you weren't even thinking about what could happen to the girl who you claimed as your girlfriend!" Suho was getting louder so Luhan covered his mouth.

"I do not care about the girl. You're ruining my plan." Luhan whispered and rolled his eyes.

"You better solve this Lu. Talk with the girl once the class dismisses." Suho warned.

"Yeah, yeah." Luhan waved his hand at Suho's face to finally dismiss him.