Chapter 8

"We have to act sweet when we're with people especially if my fangirls are lurking," Luhan said.

Sulli was sure her face was distorted already. She knew this was coming! What else would she expect?

"Aren't you a bit excited that we're pretending to be lovers?" There was amusement in his tone which annoyed her more.

"No skinships," her words came out hard.

"That's against my first condition," Luhan pointed out and she cleared her throat. He was right and it can't be helped.

"Fine. Just 'light' skinships," she emphasized as she fixed her gaze on him.

"It's not like I want to hug you or something." Luhan boredly said and she could only glare at him.

"Not expecting," she shrugged and scoffed.

"What's your second rule?" She asked.

"Don't tell anyone that we're pretending unless I told you so," he stated. Gosh, this guy liked superiority.

But his friends already know!

Meh, He's an exception.

"Do I have a choice?" Sulli sarcastically asked. How many times has she been sarcastic this day anyway?

"No. You don't." He just smirked.

"But hey, what if my parents will know about this? I am so dead." The thought came across Sulli's mind.

She was suddenly in terror. She can face the stares that the students were giving to her but not her parents'!

"I don't care." He simply said.

"It's because you don't know the position you got me in, you jerk," she  complained and pointed at him accusingly.

He slapped her hands centimeters away from his face.

"Ouch," she reacted, massaging her hand and looking at him darkly.

"Don't you know that pointing at people is rude?" He said. Wow, talk about rudeness!

"Gee. You didn't have to slap my hand away," she said and held her hand.

"Remember that you have three other fingers pointing towards yourself," he truthfully stated and Sulli groaned.

"Anymore conditions?" She asked as she hissed.

"None. I'll just add some soon." He said and Sulli could not help but to roll her eyes.

"You may leave now," He said and shooed her away with his hand.

"It's not like I wanted to stay in this car with you. It's suffocating!" Sulli was furious that she slammed the car's door right after she was outside.

"Careful or you have to buy a new car for me." Luhan mockingly said inside.

Who cares? If only she could crash the car with him inside then it would have been better.

"Argh!" Sulli pulled her hair because of frustration and stomped her feet away from the school's parking lot.