Chapter 7

Sulli finds herself sitting inside Luhan's car after a few minutes of her being dragged while half-running.

The two of them are just silent. It was almost deafening, ironic as this might sound.

She gathered her courage to speak because she was not liking the atmosphere.

"So you just dragged me here all of a sudden to do nothing?" Her voice was laced with sarcasm.

It was okay if he does not answer anyway. She just had to show how irritated she was at the moment.

"Well..." Luhan tilted his head before resuming, "we have to know each other since you're my fake girlfriend now." His usual indifference emitted.

Can't he be like sweet since he's sort of asking a favor? And Sulli does not approve to any of this! Is he for real?

She even wondered if this guy was a doll, oh wait... she hates dolls. Well, he seems like a programmed person!

"My name is Sulli Choi," she unwillingly introduced just because...

"And please do not call me with some disgusting endearments like what you just said!"  She exclaimed remembering that he just called her 'babe' a while ago.

"Fudge. I didn't know your name that time, stupid," he scoffed.

"You're more of an idiot since you told everyone that I'm your girlfriend yet you don't even know my name," she told him while quoting the label with her fingers.

"You were the only sane girl I saw that time; I was surrounded by some crazy girls." He reasoned out.

"Gee, should I take that as a compliment? Should I feel better now?" Her words were still filled with sarcasm.

"Don't flatter yourself," he said and all she did was to glare at him.

"I was asking, not stating," she bickered.

"Whatever." He just waved her off then silence reigned once again.

"Hey, introduce yourself," she snarled at him. Does he even have manners?

He raised his brow. How could she not know him?

"I'm a hundred percent sure that you already know me." He just said.

"Tch, you did not even have the decency to cover up your cockiness." She crossed her arms.

"The least you could do was to tell md your name for formality but nevermind!" She snapped.

But he was not responding. Oh well..

"Now that you know my name, let me go home already." There was a little plea in her voice before she reached out to open the car's door.

"Stay, " he commanded that made her halt from her actions.

'Now what?' She inwardly cried because of frustration. Can't this be over? She badly wants to go in her comfort zone.

"Ugh. Why?" She irritatingly turned towards him.

"We still have some conditions and agreements to make." He curtly said.

"Just hurry already! I'm dying to go home now." Sulli complained and just gestured him to immediately tell his terms.