Chapter 4

Sulli let out a deep sigh before crossing her arms. She felt somehow intimidated by the presence of Luhan. She certainly never liked being around people like him.

Luhan simply stared at her and to his amusement, he is actually enjoying this new set-up.

His smirk just made Sulli badly want to rip it off his face. What a brat.

"I do not understand," her words came out as a whisper. Things just happened so fast.

"Of course you don't," he pointed out which made Sulli divert his attention to him yet again.

"You have to take back what you said," there was calmness in her voice. She knew better than being panicked. The last thing she would want herself is to be barbaric unless really triggered.

They could be the center of the gossip right now. Girls flocking over his feet would target her. Oh boy. But this is not just the case.

What if her parents know about this? She did not want to appear like a... Well they know her as someone who just invests her time to school stuff and a kind of introvert so why did things become abrupt and she suddenly got dragged into Luhan's reckless move?!

"No," his reply was curt. What was Sulli's question again? Her mind wandered and jumped into possible outcomes of this mess.

She bit her lower lip and gathered strength to stare at him. "Are you so bored with your life that you actually just threw a label on some random girl?!"

"Just pretend being my girlfriend for a while," he briefly stated and she looked at him increduously. The nerve of this guy!

"Excuse me but I cannot do that. If you wanted someone to be your fake girlfriend then you should have hired an actress instead or dated one of your fangirls!" She ruffled her hair to let him see her frustrations.

"You missed the whole point," he scoffed and she made a face.

Can he like... Not limit his words and give curt replies? Their situation actually needs a lot of explanation!

"Do it or you just have to deal with worse... stuff." He shrugged and his arrogance emitted.

He sure knows how to use his card. This prince is filthy rich and powerful who can get and do whatever he wants.

Sulli huffed in annoyance and just kept her mouth shut.

"I'd take your silence as a yes," he gave a sarcastic smile before walking away.

Arguing is futile so she just let him. Besides, she wanted her mind to cool off.

This was definitely not right. This must be the worst day of Sulli. For his fangirls out there, they would have died in happiness if they were in her shoes.

There was silence and she became a bit worried. Looking around, Sulli realized that the classes began. She silently cursed.

She had a feeling that her classmates are probably taking a quiz right now.

She grabbed her forgotten book because of the commotion earlier before rushing towards where her classroom is.