Note One

9:15am

School was always a drag on Mondays, especially when you didn't have much company throughout the day.

Namjoon, of course has the odd friend, but Namjoon has little trust for these people, they come and go then never necessarily talk to the blonde haired again.

The new friend at the minute is a boy called Park Jimin, Namjoon had no idea how this happy, sociable ball of sunshine became his friend, all he knew was that Jimin had stuck around longer than anyone else had before.

"I thought you were going out with Yoongi hyung tonight" I'd been sat in my class seat when Jimin came running over to me asking if we could hang out tonight.

"He said he's busy, and I never get to see you after school" the red head pouted while tugging on my sweatshirt.

The first lesson hadn't even began, and I'm already upsetting someone unconditionally.

"Fine okay, stop making a scene Jimin" I groaned, moving back in my chair.

"Thank you Namjoonie hyung~!" Jimin half shouted while taking me into one of his tight hugs.

"Jimin, let go"

"Sorry" he awkwardly laughed while releasing the grip.

Jimin went back to his seat which was a couple desks before mine. I sighed, realising that I now have to take Jimin over my house.

The teacher finally came in, Miss Jung is always late to lessons, she's basically the slutty teacher who will fuck anyone, student or teacher. So it's no surprise when she's late to registration on mornings, sweating like a pig and her shirt buttons half done.

"Good Morning everyone" she greeted while dumping her bag and coat on her desk.

I never said anything to the woman, I didn't want to have anything to do with her.

I didn't even realise she had called my name on the register, "Kim Namjoon?" She repeated and this time I actually heard.

I tilted my head up and raised my arm, she looked up nodding before moving onto the next person.

When I said I'd never said anything to the woman, I mean I haven't said anything to the woman, ever.

"Now everyone, we have a new student joining the school today, please be kind and treat them well" her voice sounding more excited than it should be.

I rolled my eyes, new students don't last long in this school, I don't even know why parents consider this school in the first place.

In walked a very tall, still looking a bit shorter than me, boy. His brown hair soft and fluffy and swept a little to the side, his features are handsome and his lips are defiantly his most defined feature.

He stood awkwardly looking and scanning every single one of us sat before him, his eyes fell on me, but he quickly snapped his eyes away looking flustered.

"Hello, I'm Seokjin, please take care of me" he did a 90 degree bow and then stood back up straight.

The slut put him at the front of the class, just near the door, she obviously wants to keep on eye on him, I mean, he is cute.

Then an idea popped into my head, I smiled to myself.

Yes, I'm gay and being gay is not something to be proud of where I've been brought up, this town his full of shit heads and in this school they will find anything out about you just to discriminate anything against you, of course I haven't been stupid enough to blurt out that I like the same sex, because I just want to get through this hell and hopefully never hear about this town ever again.

I tore a small piece of paper from my planner, taking a half empty pen out from my desk and scribbling words onto the white background.

I folded it up neatly and kept it in my hand.

Before I knew it first period had finished. I quickly packed all my things away, I rushed down the small isle, Seokjin's bag is sat on his desk, open.

He had already dropped several pens on the floor and was in the middle of picking them up, so before my chance could fly out the window, I dropped the note into his bag before running out the class room to the next lesson.

_______

Aye