Note Twelve

"I keep getting random notes"

The familiar feeling of my empty heart came back, I froze on the spot.

"I don't know who keeps giving me them, all I know is that they're really cute" he continued.

"I don't know Jin, I mean, you're handsome" I blurted out, i didn't know what I had actually said until I realised his blushing face.

~

Being back home felt somewhat foreign?

To say I missed the older already, would sound weird.

But I do miss him, a lot.

3:15am and it's now Friday, the last day of the week at school, the day I hate the most.

Trying to sleep when you're not tired always is difficult for me, I never know why I'm always restless on Fridays.

I did manage to fall asleep however, I woke up the next day with the sun beaming through my window.

I groaned while moving to my other side so that the obnoxious light wouldn't hit my face.

It didn't last long though, as I have priorities and one of them being Jin.

Before I left the house I made sure I'd already wrote out a note for the boy.

Yesterday I thought I was done for, I was hoping he wouldn't bring it up, but of course the curious boy did.

I smiled to myself after re-reading the note.

'There's not a day where I don't think about you'

I always made sure that my handwriting was much neater and different from my actual handwriting.

I showered, fixed my blonde hair to its usual position for when I go to school, and then pulled my uniform on.

I made sure I'd locked the Windows and back door before then exiting my house.

Apparently I was out earlier than Jin, so I went across the small land of grass to get to his house.

I knocked three times gently on the oak door.

Miss Kim opened the door soon after her face lighting up as soon as she set her eyes on me.

"Jin's just upstairs, go on up and get him" she smiled while opening the door wider for me.
______

filler