Note Four

From the corner of my eye all I could see was;

'You're really cute'

In my messy handwriting. What have I done?

My eyes wouldn't look away, the poor boy next to me is very flustered.

"Nice to know people already like you" I spoke out of no where, I quickly looked away before his eyes could even look into mine.

Seokjin laughed, "I doubt it, it's probably just a joke" the older folded the paper again and placed it into his backpack.

I felt bad, I couldn't just tell him I did it, he'd probably freak out and never want to talk to me again.

I sighed then continued on copying from the board.

{end of the school day}

I stood at my locker waiting for Jimin, the boy was late and I'd started getting annoyed.

"Ah Namjoonie~"

I glanced up and saw the short boy walking towards with me, but he wasn't alone.

"You're late Jimin, and stop calling me that"

I looked at Yoongi who was just giving the same uninterested look.

"Sorry Namjoon, but Yoongi can hang out with us now" Jimin sounded way too happy about this.

"It's fine Jimin, I'm busy anyway, just you two go and have fun" I smiled.

"But Namjoon-" Jimin quietly groaned.

I walked away before I could be stopped, "it's okay Namjoon" I spoke to myself.

I got out the school doors and down the path, I felt annoyed, I didn't know that I could become upset just because Jimin managed to get Yoongi to want to tag along.

I sighed for the nth time today.

I started walking back home, it didn't take that long to get back, which I was grateful for.

My parents didn't live with me, they had left the house to me and moved somewhere more "acceptable" for them.

So everyday I went back to a lonely house.

I turned the last corner to my house, the street where I lived wasn't so bad, it is probably the cleanest place to live in this city.

As I dragged my legs down the path, someone caught my attention.

Jin

Why is he here? He can't be the new neighbour.

My heart sped up and I stopped walking.

It took me at least a minute to start my short walk again to the house which I lived in that was only ten seconds away.

As I got closer I tried too hard to try and hide my face, but when I heard my name being shouted as a question I cursed myself for having blonde hair.

I turned to see Jin, smiling while waving me over.

I managed to smile and started walking across my yard to his.

"Hey Namjoon" his plump full lips curving into the most adorable smile.

And that's when I knew,

I'd fallen for Kim Seokjin.
_________
Updateupdateupdateupdate

I'm trash for Namjin