Note Ten

Pine wood

The scent engulfing me into Jins home.

It was warm and inviting, like a home should be.

The walls a cream colour with white faint petal patterns accenting the perimeter.

Pine wood flooring at the entrance, hall and office, a clean cream carpet placed in the living room.

Beautifully white furniture fitted perfectly, and a reasonable sized television placed perfectly on the cream wall.

Jins home defiantly does reflect his personality perfectly.

The innocent colours and sweet aroma.

Beautiful.

I almost felt out of place while sitting on the white sofa, it looked too clean to be sat on.

Jin had went to the kitchen, his mother making dinner for her family.

I'd never expected myself to be inside of my crushes home, not even once.

My eyes scanning new items I hadn't realised before and my present self slipped onto a daze.

I didn't even notice Jin saying my name until he was next to me patting my shoulder asking if I was okay.

"Namjoon?" His sweet voice, concerned and soft.

It almost nearly scared me, the sudden concern hinted in his usual angelic voice.

"Sorry, Jin" I slightly laughed at myself, he probably thinks I have something wrong with me now.

"Don't worry Namjoon, but my mom said that dinner will be ready in half an hour" Jin smiled that same old heart melting smile.

"Oh, okay, I'll leave a little before need to eat then" I nodded while looking at him.

He looked at me with confusion, "Namjoon why would you leave? My mom insisted you try her cooking anyway, she also wants to meet you" he left off awkwardly while pink tinted his defined cheeks.

My thoughts raced around inside my head, the feeling of happiness overwhelming me.

I laughed awkwardly before replying, "I'll stay then"

"Good" he chirped while grabbing my arm and pulling me off the sofa, "we may as well go to my room while we wait" he spoke while showing me the way upstairs.

I couldn't help but smile.

I might just marry this boy.
___________________

sorry