Note Nine

Smiling

I've been doing a lot more of it ever since Jin waltzed into my life.

And as he's telling me a story about when he still lived in Seoul, I couldn't help but to smile.

"It looks like we're home now" a very distinct upset tone in his voice.

"I didn't even realise, I've been having too much fun" I slightly chucked while readjusting my school bag.

Inside of me there's a voice saying 'I want to stay with him', the more I kept listening the more I wanted to.

I want to know everything about this quiet boy, I want to know his favourite book or film, what he likes and dislikes, what he loves and hates.

"Namjoon"

I snapped out of my thoughts to see Jin looking confused at me.

"Sorry Jin, I spaced out for a second, what did you say?"

The sun is bright in the sky, which is unusual. The birds are actually out, chirping in trees, the wind reduced to a breeze.

Everything is so calm.

"W-would you like to come over?"

He looked almost scared and his sweet voice sounded worried, everything inside his head must be screaming at him, but I only smiled.

"You always look so scared to ask me things Jin" I laughed whole heartedly, "I'd love to come over yours"

That smile.

His gorgeous face suited it so much, everything about this human is perfect.

___________

idk