Note Two

Half of the school day already passed, lunchtime had finally rolled around and Jimin is trying to persuade me into sitting at a table with him and Yoongi.

"Jimin, you know I don't like sitting with people I hardly know" I groaned still trying to keep a fast pace to the cafeteria, I'm obviously lying, I do know Yoongi, quite well actually.

"But Hyung, you'll never get to know someone if you don't try" the younger huffed, his grip on my arm hadn't shifted.

A part of me hated making Jimin upset, I felt guilty even just by telling him I didn't want to hang out.

I sighed, "okay, okay I'll sit with you both" I caved in.

Jimin let out a triumphal giggle, "thank you Namjoon Hyung"

Now Jimin is dragging me to the cafeteria.

"Yoongi isn't here yet, he told me to find us a table first" Jimin spoke looking around the room.

I simply nodded, walking to an empty table at the corner, Jimin following closely behind.

"I'll go get us something to eat" Jimin smiled getting up but leaving his school bag on the table.

I took this time to pull out a book I had been reading at home, it wasn't necessarily an amazing book, it was more of a 'I don't want to end up talking to people I don't like, so I'll whip out this book so they won't talk to me' kind of thing.

But the more I had been reading this book the more my attention to it had grown.

I look up from the book to look for Jimin, he is stood in the food line with another boy, who I'm assuming to be Yoongi.

Yoongi dyes his hair a lot I had noticed, I should be used to it by now, he and Jimin dye their hair bright colours all the time, sometimes I think they do it on purpose to match each other, but Jimin had dyed his hair red just last week, and Yoongi is now walking around with grey coloured hair.

I have just dyed my hair back to blonde after having pink hair, my dad dared me into dying it pink and none of it was my choice.

I scanned the room again, except this time my eyes landed on the new boy, Seokjin.

He is sat just on the table before me, drinking coffee and writing what looks like Korean literature notes.

I instantly remembered the note I had put in his bag, I want to know if he found it and read it.

Just as my thoughts got louder, the brown head looked up, and his gaze met mine.

His cute face immediately looked flustered, and his cheeks tinged pink, Seokjin quickly shot his head back down to look at his notes.

A part of me wanted to smile and feel successful about making the new boy feel flustered, but another part of me was curious.

Why is he so captivating?
_________________

This story probably doesn't make sense