Ending Note

I pulled on a random jacket from my wardrobe, Jins note folded neatly, hiding in my hold.

I'm nervous, there's no point in me saying I'm not.

In under a minute I'll be leaving my house to go to the park, in five minutes he will be stood before me, hopefully shining his beautiful smile easing my nerves.

I sighed, my mind reminding me to make sure to lock the door after I leave.

I stood outside my door for a while, the sun is still shining and the warm evening air engulfed around me. I inhaled deeply, I quickly gathered the rest of my courage and made my way down the street to the park I'd be meeting Jin at.

Thankfully, the park is empty.

I found a small wooden bench and decided I'd wait there for the older boy to arrive. I re-read the note over and over, my eyes scanning my neat handwriting. The only time I have ever used my "neat handwriting" was to write these corny notes to Jin.

"Hello Namjoon"

I looked up from the note, the older boy sat down next to me with that adorable grin on his beautifully handsome face.

I hid the note behind me, and smiled.

"So, why am I sat in this park with a nervous Namjoon?" He giggled.

I couldn't stop the smiling, everything about this moment was making me smile like a goon.

"I have something for you" I brought my hand out from hiding behind my back, and held out the paper for the boy.

He gave me a look, questioning what it was, but he smiled none the less.

His slim fingers opening the paper up and his eyes widened significantly at the words wrote down.

I started biting at my lower lip, waiting for him to finish reading.

Seokjin Hyung,

I'm surprised at how you never knew that it was me, writing you these notes...
I was too shy to say hello or to even look at you for even a second, but each time I did you would show me this god like smile.

But after a while, I found myself wanting to be with you, and wanting to be your friend. At the time I thought I was being a weirdo, Jimin occasionally saying "you like him don't you?" And each time I'd smile because thinking about you lightened my mood.

I don't know what made me so attracted to you, we both have the same love for Korean literature class and that alone had me sold.

My mother told me that I was a waste, and that I'm always the reason for my father and her arguing. My father was a more mature person at the time, he would tell me to "ignore her she's just stressed about work" and "never give up on your dreams". However, my mother... Well let's just say she's the opposite of your mom.

What I guess I'm getting at is, I love you Jin, you gave me a reason to smile everyday and think the best of an awful situation.

I've been thinking about moving to America for this job as a record producer, they sent me an email a while back asking if I was interested, I had no idea how they knew me until Yoongi hyung explained that he was the one who recommended me...

I'm hinting at me asking you to come with me... You don't have to and I understand but I'll be leaving in three months time, there's a ticket with your name on waiting for you ;)

I love you so very much Jin, if there's a space in your heart, can you welcome me in?

- Kim Namjoon

"Namjoon" Jins voice was shaking.

I smiled before bringing the older boy into a warm hug.

"Of course there's space in my heart for you, you idiot" he laughed while hugging me and I could help but laugh as well.

"I love you Jin"

"I love you too Namjoon"

________

The end