Note Sixteen

I hadn't thought about what I wanted to do in the future.

My parents always wanted me to become a rich business man, with the whole big house and fancy cars.

However, they moved away, leaving me to cope by myself.

Jin had talked about working in the military or working as a therapist.

To say his dreams were much better than mine would be true, but my dad had always told me to never give up, and for some reason that's the only inspirational thing I can ever think of when I'm feeling down.

I sat up on my bed, observing the surroundings, this is my last year in HighSchool, I have two months left.

I sighed before falling back down onto the springy mattress.

I hate this house.

~

"Namjoon, you're not listening again!" Jimin shouted down my ear.

The school week at started again, and I'm hoping this week ends quickly.

"Sorry Jimin, I'm not feeling well today, what did you say?" I turned my full attention onto Jimin.

"Are you okay?" His face looking guilty with concerned eyes.

"I'm fine don't worry, what were you talking about before" I smiled the most fake smile I could muster.

Jimin raised an eyebrow, his face relaxed shorty after though and his killer smile returned, "I was saying, I wanna be doctor" he beamed, with heart eyes.

I laughed, I would never expect Jimin to want to be a doctor, but he is a very aware and a caring person so I nodded.

"You'd suit it" I smiled.

The younger boy played with his fading hair, while murmuring a 'thank you'.

After that he kept talking about re-dying his hair to brown, I agreed while ruffling his hair.

"Where's Yoongi anyway? Usually he's stuck to you" I asked after realising the grey head isn't sat with us.

"He's..." Jimin turned his head, his face contorted to surprise and worry, "I thought he was here" Jimin shot up from his seat, "I'll see you next lesson Namjoon, bye!" Before I knew it the young boy was gone out the dinner hall within seconds.

Another sigh escaped my chapped lips, maybe I should just go home, I'd rather be ill in bed than ill at this poor excuse of a school.

I got up while swinging my backpack on, I was walking down the hall to the reception until I halted when I heard my name being called.

I turned around to see Yoongi, jogging toward me.

"What's wrong Yoongi?"

"Are you busy?" His voice slow while small pants escaped his mouth.

"I was actually going to go home, I'm not well" I responded.

He looked disappointed, "ah, well, it's okay then, maybe tomorrow when you feel better?"

I nodded, he smiled before we said our good byes.

I turned around again and continued walking, my mind then wandered to the boy I hadn't seen all day, Jin.

Until I reached the office and my eyes landed on the blood covered boy, with his mother embracing him.

Cuts all over his beautiful face and blood trailing down from his head.

I couldn't help but to tear up, confusion and worry swept over me, what happened?

I rushed over to the boy, dropping my bag in the process.

"N-Namjoon" his mothers voice frail and scared.

________

Idk