You're In Danger

" Hey guys I'll be right back. I left some thing in the car." Yoongi exclaimed as he walked away from the two other boys.

None of the leaves were on the trees, and the sky was grey. It hadn't stopped raining all week. And it was Taehyung's third night out with Namjoon and Yoongi.

At first, it was terrifying. They had gone to the railroad tracks near the forest, where it looked abandoned. Tae would watch in horror as Yoongi ran up and down the track, and just barely make it off when the train would come rushing past.

This time, it was much simpler. They were in the small side of town. The part where few stores were, and a lot of it was just vacant motels.

Namjoon and Tae stood next to each other, scanning the town.

" I hate winter." Tae spoke softly while gazing at the bare trees and dim sky. The evening air had a certain chill to it.

" Why?" Namjoon asks.

" Every thing that was bright and cheerful fades away. It leaves for a short while. But it doesn't seem like a while. It seems like an eternity."

Namjoon smiled. He always liked when people could open up to him in a small way.
" Very poetic, TaeTae." Namjoon chuckles.

" I'm serious."

Namjoon gave a sigh and looked at the younger boy endearingly, " Look, to me, you're still green."

Tae looked up into Namjoon's eyes. It was a simple statement. A small one at that. But it meant everything. Tae held back a smile, and just looked down at his feet.

The tension between the two was split when Tae's phone began to buzz. He reached into his pocket and looked at the screen. It was Jungkook.

" Kookie?" Tae answered. The two had been talking a lot lately. Some how, the girly nickname stuck.

" Hey Tae! I'm at my friend Jimin's place right now. I don't know many people here and well I wanted you to swing by." Jungkook's sweet voice asked.

Namjoon kept a soft glare as he could hear the two's conversation. He didn't have real feelings for Tae. There was just some thing about him. He felt possessive of the young boy. Responsible even.

" Right now?"

" Yeah it just got started and more people keep arriving. Please Taehyung? For me?" Taehyung could practically see the pout on Kookie's face.

Tae sighed faintly, " Yeah sure. I'll be right over. Text me the address?"

" Yes! I will! Thank you so much! Bye!"

" Bye jungkook." Tae hung up and held onto his phone, waiting for the text.

Namjoon pulled away his beanie, making his hair fall softly on his forehead. His eyebrows furrowed, " Got a date?"

" my friend Jungkook wants me to meet him at this guys house. I should have said no. I didn't even think about it. I'm not going to know anyone."

Namjoon's expression never faltered, " You'll know him." He snapped. Without giving Tae time to respond, he continued, " so when are you going?"

" I- Namjoon-"

" You should go now."

Tae felt a stab in his chest, but didn't argue. He retrieved the address from jungkook; and was relieved to see that it was just across town. He could walk there.

So he did. He started walking down the sidewalk, going into the nice part of town, where street lamps lit up the sides and stores had glimmering decorations for winter.

It took about 20 minutes but Tae arrived nonetheless. It was a huge house and a huge party. He wandered inside, furiously messaging jungkook to find where he was.

Suddenly, there he was, embracing Tae in a huge hug, " Finally! What took you so long? Did you walk?" He chuckles

" Yeah actually I did." Tae laughed. They took a seat on a vacant couch, where on the other end, a couple was making out.

" Are you serious? Why?"

" I was with Namjoon hyung  and Yoongi hyung. Just a few blocks down."

Jungkook held a look of confusion, " Why-"

" AYEEE FRIENDS! Wait, I don't know you! What's your name!" A guy came up to the two friends and started shouting over the music. Tae was shocked, jungkook on the other hand, was dying of laughter.

" Jimin, this is Taehyung. Tae, this is Jimin." Jungkook introduced.

" Taehyung? That's so pretty! Come on, Tae lets get you a drink." Jimin exclaims. He's obviously very drunk as he falls over himself and crashes on top of jungkook and Tae.

Jimin stands again, and takes Tae's hand in the process.

" Yah, Tae, grab me a drink while you're over there!" Jungkook calls as Jimin pulls the young boy to the kitchen.

Parties have never been Taehyung's scene. They were too crowded and every one is drunk. The smell of it all haunted his lungs and reminded him of his step-father.

But nonetheless, he accepted a drink from Jimin, and drank it in about three swigs. He got a slight buzz, but he wasn't drunk. Yet.

He stood with Jimin, drinking one after another as they hung over each other like drapes. Jimins hands fumbled with the hem of Tae's pale pink jacket. Tae looked the older boy up and down casually, not really knowing what was happening.

" You look so sweet..." Jimin slurred into the boys ear. Tae just grinned and leaned against him for support.

Jimin took Taehyung's face in his hands and tilted it up to expose his lips. And the next thing he knew, they were kissing.

Tae's stomach tied in knots as he felt his knees become weak. He shut his eyes, and imagined the slight smirk that Namjoon always wore. And the way that he twirled the lollipop in his mouth. A slight moan escaped the younger boys lips.

Tae pulled away from Jimin when he felt someone gripping his forearm. The person shouted some thing at Jimin, then pulled Tae away.

Taehyung tripped over his feet several times as he was pulled from the party, and then into a car.