Where Did You Come From?

Taehyung sits on the edge of the abandoned swimming pool. It was in use years ago, according to Namjoon, but they stopped using it. The trees and plants grew around the empty pool. It looked beautiful. An abandoned masterpiece.

Tae's cheeks were stained with tears.

" What about now?" His stuffy voice mutters as he wipes his cheeks of tears, " will things get better now?" He asked Namjoon.

Namjoon sniffles and let's out a sigh, " I don't know. I'm not a fortune teller."

" Finally. Some thing out of your mouth that I can believe."

" I've never lied to you."

Tae looked down, " then what did you say to Jimin?"

Namjoon grabbed the back of his neck, " I didn't want him to lead you on. He did the same thing to me that he did to you- but for over a year, Tae."

Tae bursted into tears, " I wish I knew why he did it."

" Me too. But all I know is, I love you Kim Taehyung." Namjoon stood up, and left Tae dumbfounded with the statement. Tae watched as he walks away.

---

" Hello?" Hoseok paces his room as he answers his phone. He hadn't seen the number in a long time. He stopped trying to call it a long time ago. His heart was beating out of his chest.

The news about Jimin really did hurt him. He had only really talked to him twice but the way it was affecting every one else really hit him hard.

" Hi Hoseok..." the motherly voice said in a weary tone.

" uh...I- why are you..." Hobi's voice cracks and his eyes well with tears.

" Honey I want to come home."

" Are you okay? I mean..why now? Why are you calling?"

He couldn't believe this. His mother was coming home after all this time...granted, she wasn't always the best mom but he'd rather have her here than anywhere else.

" Well, my little Hobi, I don't have any money for the flight and you want me to come home right?"

" Of course I do!" Hoseok panicked, " I don't have any money in my debit right now...but I can dig into my savings.." He said with a sigh.

" yes! That's great honey. I need $2000...is that okay?"

" Oh, that's fine...I'll get it to you."

" I love you sweetie." His mother coos on the other end of the phone. Hobi just smiles sympathetically even though she can't see.

" I love you too."

Hoseok hung up and instantly went to his bank account. He stared blankly at his savings account. He started saving money last year when he got a job. Half of it was for anything he wanted and the other half would go to his savings. He has a total of 4,000 which didn't seem like much now but, he was only in year 10.

His dad was barely home, but he put food on the table nonetheless. Hobi always felt alone. Other than when he was with his friends.

He took the money out of his account and put it straight into his mother's. The amount didn't bother him. He smiled at the thought of his mother back at home.

----

" I just can't imagine him doing something like that. I didn't even...he never seemed upset." Tears streamed down Jungkook's pale cheeks. Jimin was at his house a few weeks ago, and the day after, he was gone. It didn't make any sense. Jimin told Jungkook every thing, he would tell Jungkook if he was having issues right?

" A lot of people tend to hide their problems." Jin said in a solemn tone.

Jin, Tae and Jungkook all sat together on the floor of Jin's room. None of them wanted to be alone, they all wanted to grieve together. They just wanted to talk.

" I miss him." Tae muttered while rubbing his nose.

" he came to see you didn't he Tae? What happened?" Kookie turns to Tae with a blank expression.

A wave of heat rushes through his small frame, he shifted in his place, " Ah, um...h-h-he came to break things off with me. He gave me a hug and..." Taehyung weighs the last part in his mind, " and then he left."

The two other boys didn't respond. They didn't know what to say. It didn't explain why Jimin did it, but it wasn't time for speculation.

Meanwhile, Hoseok was prancing around his room as he thought about his mother. On the other hand, Yoongi sat on Hobi's bed, suspiciously thinking about the situation. It was all very fishy. His mother just calling out of no where for money? It didn't seem right. But Yoongi didn't say that. Hoseok looked too happy.

" She said she would call next week to keep me updated. Yoongi i'm going to be at peace again." The boy grinned wildly.

" I wish you were always at peace." Yoongi smiled while pulling his boyfriend on his lap.

" Nyah Yoongi I'm always at peace when I'm with you. Like right now." The rain hit against the window, making the room a grayish blue tint. It was beautiful in a sad way.

The white sheets tangled around the two boys as they laid against each other.

Yoongi wondered how things could get complicated so quickly. A month ago, he was helping Hoseok study. Now, he was dealing with the death of a friend, and the fact that Hobi's mother might be using him. A part of him wanted to interfere with the issue, but Hoseok would be so upset. Yoongi didn't want to risk it.

Risky. That's what every thing felt like. Certain things couldn't be said, or someone would take it to heart. Certain things couldn't be done, or someone could get hurt, even if it was in their best interest. It felt like no one could be saved, even from themselves. And Yoongi was terrified at the thought of it.

However, he still told himself that he would do what he could to fix things.