Can You Trust Me?

" Tae!! Come on man, how much did you drink?!" Namjoon groaned as Tae slumped over in the back seat. He was out. Unconscious.

Yoongi chuckled, " What happened to him?"

Namjoon shook his head, " If I knew the party was at Jimin's I wouldn't have let him come."

" Oh shit this is Jimin's place?" Yoongi started the car while scanning the yard full of teenagers.

Namjoon nodded. Let's just say, Him and Jimin have a history. A good one? No. A confusing one? Yes.

" any way, he's heavily intoxicated and was-" The scene unraveled in Namjoon's mind. Jimin holding Tae against him as they locked lips. Intoxicated or not; it wasn't just a kiss. At least, not to Namjoon. Am I seriously getting upset about this right now? He asked himself.

" Aaand..what?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

" It just wasn't a good scene. Luckily I got there in time." He didn't want to rat Tae out. He wasn't sure if Taehyung was gay or bi or...anything for that matter; but he definitely didn't want Yoongi teasing him about it.

He wouldn't want someone doing that to himself either.

" That's why I never fucked with huge parties like that. Give me a can of spray paint and a freight train and that's good enough for me." Yoongi laughed.

Namjoon chuckled and turned around in his seat when he heard a groan. Tae was waking up, his eyes were heavily glazed over.

" Nam..joon..?" His small voice groaned.

" Yeah you're safe buddy."

Tae gave a weak thumbs up, then threw up on the bottom of the car floor.

" Are you fucking kidding me?!" Yoongi exclaimed over the sound of hurling. Namjoon bursted into laughter and looked away from the young boy.

" Yeah he drank way too much."

" I am NOT touching that. YOU can clean that up with him."

" Alright alright, princess."

The rest of the car ride consisted of Taehyung babbling on about nothing. But Namjoon loved to listen. Yoongi would laugh every now and then. It really seemed like this friendship was going to work.

Yoongi pulled up to his house, and parked his car in the drive way. Luckily, it was a Friday, so Tae wouldn't be a hungover mess at school.

Both of the older boys held Taehyung up as they walked up the steps of the porch, and into the house. It was evident that Yoongi's family had a huge amount of money. His house was just as big as Jimins, but a lot more attractive.

" MOM! IM HOME! WITH FRIENDS!" Yoongi yelled as they stepped through the door, and kicked it shut behind them.

Yoongi's mother came into the front room and almost gasped when she saw Taehyung's arms draped around the two guys.

" Oh! Who...? Oh, hi Namjoon."

Namjoon smiled warmly. Then Yoongi answered, " This is Taehyung. We rescued him from a party."

The concerned expression never leaves her face, " Oh well...that's..good. does he need anything?"

" Water. A bucket. Some sort of food. We'll be up in my room."

Namjoon scoops up the small boy swiftly, letting his arm dangle. He couldn't help but notice how cute he was. Did I just call him cute?

Once they got to Yoongis room, Namjoon sat Tae on the bed. They forced water and food into him, making him conscious once again.

" Yoongi your bed....is..reeeeally soft." Tae mutters.

Namjoon smiles, " hey do you want me to call your dad or something? They should probably know you're here."

" no!!" Tae jolted upwards, " No. No I'll text my mom."

Yoongi shot Namjoon a look. Namjoon gave a slight nod, and turned back to Tae.

" How many drinks did you have, TaeTae?" Yoongi asks while sitting next to him.

He shrugs and takes off his jacket, " Not too many. Maybe eight or nine."

" Kim Taehyung!!!" Namjoon exclaimed, " that's way too much for you. You're light. Im glad I showed up in time."

" Who was kissing me?" Tae asked. He didn't know how he remembered but, to be honest, it was the first kiss he had gotten. So he at least wanted to know who it was from.

Namjoon's cheeks heated up, " ah...I well...It was just some girl. I didn't know her."

Tae slumps his shoulders slightly. So I barely remember my first kiss. And it was a girl?

" Oh. Okay."

Yoongi grins, " Well tiger, how was it?"

" I have no clue. I guess it will dawn on me sooner or later." Tae furrowed his eyebrows, Namjoon hyung, did you get me out?"

Namjoon looked down, " The girl was trying to take advantage of you."

" Oh. Great first kiss." Taehyung groaned as he laid on his back. With hesitation he asks,
" Namjoon...who was your first kiss?"

Yoongi sensed Namjoon's sudden shock and cleared his throat, " Mine was this girl named Maria. She was a year older than me at the time. She graduated last year."

Namjoon let out a relieved sigh.

" How was it?"

Yoongi shrugged, " I wish it would have been better. I kind of always wanted a perfect first kiss but that wasn't it. We were playing truth or dare. Silly. So I decided that the next person I kiss will be my soul mate."

" Thats really sweet," Tae smiles and lays his head on yoongis chest casually, " kisses are more intimate than we think. Do you agree, Namjoon?"

Namjoon sits next to Tae and sighs, pondering the question. Then he nods, " Yeah. A lot of things are more intimate than we think."

As the three friends lied there, Tae thought. He thought about his friends. Then he remembered that he wouldn't be here for long. Once his step-father got a new job, he'd be moving again.

This counted as an intimate moment. Not in a sexual way obviously, but not every one can do this. Not every one can feel this comfortable with two people they've just met. And Tae valued that. He always would.

" Yoongi." Tae looked over.

" Hm?"

" I'm glad that you hate converse."