We're Like Idiots

Two Years Earlier~

Jimin laughed at his boyfriend as he pranced around the room. He watched as his significant other sang and danced to his favorite songs. Jimin didn't know the songs- but all of a sudden- they were his favorite.

" I don't like when you just sit and watch me." Namjoon panted from all the movement as he leaned against the bed.

" Want me to join you?" Jimin laughed and grinned.

" Yes you pretty boy."

Jimin got off the bed and started to flail his arms around to the music. It wasn't dancing to Namjoon, but it was still cute.

" Jimin?" Namjoon said over the music.

" Yeah?"

" You got no jams."

Jimin laughed, " no I don't." But he just kept dancing.

They were going on one year. They had met in their year 9, and today was their anniversary.

Jimin hadn't felt like this with any one. Namjoon was every thing to him. He made a grey day seem sunny again just by holding his hand. They had their...problems. sure, everyone does. But they got past them.

Jimin sat on the edge of the bed, and smirked at Namjoon. He reached out and grabbed his hand suddenly, pulling Namjoon against him.

" I love you Namjoon." Jimin whimpered as Namjoon put his hands around jimin's waist. They're lips met in the middle of a deep stare.

Jimin could feel his stomach tying into knots and chills ran up his spine. It felt absolutely magical.

" What are you guys doing- ?" Jimin's brother had come into the room suddenly. Namjoon pulled away from his boyfriend as his heart began to race. Jimin's family had no clue about them.

" what do you think you're doing?!? Did he come onto you?!" His brother started yelling at the two boys- who could only stand in complete shock. " Jimin answer me. Did he come onto you?!"

Jimin glanced at Namjoon's terrified expression, then gave a quick nod.

" Jimin...?" Namjoon's voice cracked. And before he knew it, he was on the ground, and the older boy was on top of him. He tried to push him off but with every hit to the face he became more helpless.

He was calling out to Jimin, but he didn't do anything. He only ran out in tears as Namjoon took a beating for him.
-----

Namjoon pulled on a pair of black, ripped skinny jeans. He pulled a beanie over his hair and flung his green army jacket around his shoulders. This was much more dull than his regular attire. The last thing to put on was his sunglasses. He had to hide the black eye he had received a few nights before.

He left the house without another word as he put his ear buds in his ears. Soft music ran through his head as his shoes hit against the concrete.

" NAMJOON! Namjoon wait!!" He heard a voice yell behind him. He turned his head as he continued walking. It was Jimin.

He scoffed and kept walking, paying no attention to the boy. But Jimin stopped in front of him. Namjoon rolled his eyes and tried to move past, but Jimin didn't let him.

" Namjoon please listen to me."

" Why would I do that."

" Please? Where are you going? Why are you dressed so..dark?" He was desperate.

" I'm going to the liquor store. Why would you care? Jimin why are you even here." Namjoon hissed at his...well...He didn't know what to call him any more.

" you're not about to drink. Not if I have any say in it."

" Well you don't. So leave me alone." Namjoon tried to storm past him once again but Jimin pushed him back slightly

" What's wrong with you?!"

Namjoon knit his eyebrows together and ripped out his ear buds, " Are you kidding me? You let your brother beat my ass. You just walked away! I should be asking you that question."

" I didn't want him to know!!" Jimin was pleading. He was practically begging. He could explain everything if only Namjoon would let him.

" Hm? Know what. Know what, Jimin?" Namjoon was getting hurt. He didn't want to show it but he knew what Jimin meant.

" I didn't...I didnt..." he started to tear up.

" SAY IT!!" Namjoon cried out in anger

" I didn't want them to know that I was a faggot like you!"

Namjoon stopped. He gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. He wasn't going to blow up. He was only going to change himself. Forever.

He took away his sunglasses, revealing the bruised skin around his eyes.

" Well, Jimin. The sad thing is, I wanted everyone to know."

Namjoon kept walking, faster than before, letting his bruises show.

Jimin was sobbing and yelling for his love. But he couldn't take back what he said. It was done.
----

Namjoon panted as he came back from his fit of tears. His eyes were puffy and his cheeks were pink and stained with tears. He hadn't thought about that moment for a while and all of a sudden, it was coming back.

And it was all because he did the same thing to Taehyung. Poor Taehyung.

Namjoon couldn't get his mind off of the boy. He kept thinking about the look that Tae had. He looked crushed. Any trust between the two friends must be gone now. And it was killing Namjoon.

Namjoon took his phone from his pocket and rung up Yoongi.

" uh..hi..ummm..do you need something?" Yoongi sounded breathless and Namjoon heard a faint laughing in the background. Interesting.

" Are you okay?" Namjoon chuckles.

" Yes yes, what do you need?"

" Do you know where Tae is by any chance?"

Yoongi hummed in confusion, " Ah..yah! He texted Hobi saying that he would be at Jungkook's. Well I gotta go." Yoongi giggled at the last part- which was extremely unusual.

Great. That's exactly what he wanted to hear. Namjoon set his phone down again and just laid on his bed. He would apologize tomorrow if he has the chance.

Hopefully, Tae will be willing to listen.