6. bambam - new student

i've been dreading this moment i hate bambam and i don't actually mean that and (if you read my author's note you'd know) he is my bias but i hate him and love him

so yeah here's bambam as a new student at sChooL uGH he hURTSME IM GONNA PUNCH HIM WITh kisses lots and lots of kisses

enjoy (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

---

"I heard there's a new boy, like an exchange student." You heard two girls talking as you were putting your lunch in your locker.

"Really? Where from?" The other responded.

"Like Japan or something. Maybe he'll be cute." The girl responded.

"Doubtful. You can go for him." Her friend laughed.

You rolled your eyes. The amount of tolerance in your school was ridiculously small, you'd be surprised if anyone gave this poor guy a chance for the rest of the year. Maybe you'd meet him and befriend him, since your group of friends were some of the nicest.

You headed to your homeroom, where you and your friends sat before school started. Once you got there, however, your friends were outside the door.

"Y/N, there's a new kid here! Mrs. P told us to send you in there." Your friend said excitedly once you arrived.

You furrowed your brows. "Why me?"

"She recommended you," your other friend chirped in. "You're nice and stuff, super welcoming, and you speak Korean."

"Wait wha-"

Your teacher popped out of the doorway with a big smile. "There you are, y/n! Come on in!"

You passed your friend who were all smiling crazily. You were biting your lip; how was this going to work? You weren't good at talking to people unless you were close with them.

"Y/N, this is Kunpimook, the new exchange student from South Korea, and Kunpimook, this is y/n. She'll be helping you out for the first few days." Your teacher introduced you to each other.

"Hello, y/n. You can call me BamBam." The boy said with a shy smile, sticking his hand out to shake yours.

You took his hand, shaking it lightly. You stood back as your teacher began explaining his schedule to you both. You took this as your chance to look at this guy.

He didn't really look Korean to you, but he was very cute. He had a really sweet smile and his eyes had a slight sparkle to them. He was wearing a black shirt and black jeans with a red jacket. He was only about your height, maybe a slight inch taller.

"Luckily, you two have drama with me first period, so you'll just be across the hall. Then from there, you can help him out. Alright?" Mrs. P said with a smile. You both nodded as she made her way to the door. "I've got to go talk to the principal real quick, will you two be fine in here?"

"We'll only break three things, promise." You said jokingly as Mrs. P rolled her eyes.

"We aren't actually going to break anything, right?" BamBam said with a worried expression.

"No, no, of course not," You giggled. "I was only joking."

"Good. I didn't want to be in too much trouble on my first day." He said softly.

You stood there kind of quietly. You honestly wished you had woke up earlier and tried to look cuter that morning, since you were just wearing jeans and a sweatshirt with pretty messy hair and not a lot of makeup. Yet here you were, with some new cute guy from another country.