26. jaebum - sad

((I'm very sad right now so I wrote something sad :') sorry guys

p.s. my taehyung story has three chapters if you wanna check it out! Also a yugyeom story is coming soon so stay tuned darlings

Also I love all the pictures of jaebum in that sweatshirt what an angeL))

I doodled on the side of my notes as the teacher talked on and on about whatever we were learning about now. Not that I cared, there was too much on my mind to care.

I hated when I was like this. I got sad, almost angry, without any sign. It just happens at the weirdest times. I guess that's just life with depression.

Moments like this, I just stayed quiet and didn't bother my friends. Sometimes they got the hint, but most times they didn't and just pestered me until they were bored. They didn't truly care.

The teacher had stopped talking while I was lost in my thoughts, and people were moving around the room since she was done teaching.

"Y/n!" My friend Sujin waved to me.

I waved back half heartedly, giving her a small smile.

She pouted. "Why are you always so glum, hm? You never want to have fun!"

I shrugged, trying to think of words to defend myself. A hand met my shoulder.

"She just wants time to think. That's all." A deeper voice said. I looked up to see Jaebum, one of my guy friends.

He smiled, sitting in the now open seat beside me. "What's going on in that pretty little head?"

I shrugged, resting my head on my arms. "What isn't at this point?"

He nodded, leaning his arms on the table and mirroring the way I was laying. Most people stopped the conversation there, but not Jaebum.

"Do you want to talk about it?" he gave me a kind smile.

I shook my head, "I'm alright."

"No you aren't. I'm not stupid," he chuckled. "You're not talking loudly like you always do."

I scrunched my eyebrows. "If you're trying to make me feel better, its not working."

"I can't make you happy if you don't tell me what's wrong!" he sang, reaching his hand out and poking my cheek.

I shrugged, closing my eyes. Jaebum sighed, sitting up. But he didn't walk away like most people. He just sat quietly next to me.

Soon, the teacher came back to the front and everyone had to head back to their seats. Jaebum rubbed my back as he walked away.

What a long day.

Eventually, the teacher stopped lessons and the bell rang. Everyone scurried out of the room to get ready for whatever their plans were. I, however, took my time to pack up my bag and leave the room.

I didn't want to hurry and meet up with my friends. I just wanted to go home.

I walked out of the room, happy to see a nearly empty hallway. Except one person.

Jaebum walked over without saying a word, stopping right in front of me.

"Why are you still here? Don't you have something tonight?" I questioned, looking up at his face.

He didn't respond. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders tightly, pulling me to his chest. I hesitantly wrapped my arms around him.

"Why are you hugging me?" I mumbled, only to have him hold me tighter.

"Talk to me, y/n," He said quietly, his hand meeting the back of my head. "I'm here for you whenever you need me."

"I don't want to burden you, Jaebum." I tried pulling away. His hands grabbed my shoulders gently.

He looked into my eyes, disbelief on his face. "Do you really think your feelings are a burden to me?"

I shrugged, looking down. Jaebum clicked his tongue, putting his hand on my chin and moving my head to look at him.

"That's so far from the truth. I care so much for your feelings. Please just trust me for once." he said softly.

"I do trust you." I retorted.

He sighed. "Then talk to me."

"I don't want to sound dumb!" I whined.

"Nothing you say sounds dumb to me!" Jaebum mimicked my whining voice, making me giggle. He smiled, his eyes nearly closing. "There's your smile. So pretty!"

I shushed him. "Not really."

He rolled his eyes. "Yes. Really. Now, lets go get some food and watch some movies or something. I'm not letting my girl be sad on my watch."

"Your girl?" i scoffed as he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall.

"I think it has a nice ring to it, don't you?" he smiled, squeezing my hand in reassurance.