31. jinyoung - class president

hi everyone :-) sorry for the lack of imagine updates!!! i've been coming up with a lot of story ideas and stuff and ohhh myyyy gooddddddd it's been wild

i have my taehyung story, my eunwoo story, my yugyeom story... and i have some ideas for BTS imagines and a youngjae story and a hyungwon (from monsta x if you don't know??!?) and a possible namjoon story?!? let me know if you're interested ;)

anyways, my girl sincerepjm requested a fluffy jinyoung and HONEY that's just what you're getting because i love u and i also love jinyoung from a school boy perspective lmaoooo i hope you like it <3

i tried making this one a little longer lol

---

"Y/n, honey, going to a new school isn't so bad," My dad said with a big smile from the front seat. I sighed, looking out the window as we neared a big school building. "You know how important this move was for our family,"

"I know, dad, I know," I felt my heartbeat fasten as we pulled up to the entrance to the school. There were tons of students all around, hanging out with their groups of friends. "I'm just nervous, that's all,"

"You'll do great, honey," My dad smiled, putting the car into park and turning towards me. "Get in there and do good, okay?"

I nodded, returning his smile the best I could. "Thanks for the ride, dad. Love you!"

"Ya, don't expect many more rides. You'll be using public transport more often in this big city," He laughed. I opened the door to the car and hopped out, sending him a small wave. Before I knew it, he was driving away, and I was left here alone.

I turned slightly, looking around the big yard in front of the school. Everyone seemed to have a place, but here I was, all alone. I tried my hardest not to let my thoughts get ahead of me, so instead I focused on walking to the building. I kept my head up, raising my eyebrows and walking swiftly towards the entrance.

Only a few people were looking at me, which I didn't pay attention to. So close to the door...

"Ya, who is she?" I heard a boy say in my direction as I was right next to the plants. 

His friend swatted his arm, "A new girl, I bet. I'm going to talk to her,"

The boys stopped me in the middle of the sidewalk. They gave me big smiles and said hello.

I was so close to the door. Why must I get stopped by these baboons?

"I'm BamBam, and this is my friend Yugyeom," He pointed to his tall friend beside him, who sent me a smile.

I smiled politely, "BamBam is quite the name, huh?" Yugyeom laughed at that. "I'm y/n. I'm new here, and I need to get to the front office,"

"I can take you, if you'd like!" BamBam said in a boastful voice.

I shook my head. "I'm sure it isn't too hard to find. Thank you, though,"

The boys tried to get me to stop walking, but I continued walking until I was inside. I didn't mean to be rude, but boys were not my top priority at the moment; school was.

I looked around the big hallway I was now standing in. It seemed like there was even more students inside than there was outside. I bit my lip and started walking forward, trying not to draw attention to myself.

I sighed, realizing I really didn't know where I was going. I should have just accepted the help from those two weird boys.

"You seem lost," I heard a voice say. I looked up from my feet to see a boy. I nearly chocked, seeing how handsome he was.