9. jackson - coffee

hey hey hey how's it going :-)

i've had a rough week (my friend died wow what a great thing to tell the internet) but i wrote this imagine a couple days ago and thought i'd share it. i hope you enjoy it!

-JACKSON'S POV-

(i'm trying something new ;) )

"Jackson, you've been super out of it all of practice. What's up?" Mark said next to me as he opened his water bottle and took a large drink.

I shrugged. "I'm distracted."

"Why?"

I looked down at my boots. "Well, there's this girl..."

"A girl?" BamBam chimed in, which caused the rest of the boys to turn and look at me with curious looks.

"BamBam, stop eavesdropping!" I yelled, throwing my hat at him. He laughed, swatting it away and sitting on the ground across from me.

"Tell us about her, I'm so curious!" Jin-young said.

I rolled my eyes. "She's just a girl who works at the coffee place, it's not a big deal."

They all groaned in response.

"Hey, hey, hey! Why are you all groaning?" I could feel my heart beating harder. Were they making fun of her?

"You mean that girl y/n, right?" Jaebum sighed. "We've been waiting for you to admit you liked her."

"What?"

Youngjae laughed. "You go out of your way just to buy a coffee anytime you see her working."

"You always walk to practice instead of riding with us just to see if she is there!" Yugyeom added.

I shrugged. "I don't wanna miss her. I don't know, she's really nice."

"She has to be, it's her job." BamBam added, but I pushed him over with my foot.

"She takes the time to talk with me when she makes my drink! And she even memorized it!" I said excitedly, but the guys all sighed again.

"You should just ask her on a date. Going to get coffee multiple times a day is only going to make her think you're a caffeine addict." Mark laughed slightly. "Lucky for you, I'm suddenly in the mood for coffee. Let's go."

We walked to the coffee place, which was really close by. I looked in the window and saw her standing at the counter, putting straws in the straw holder. My heart skipped when I saw how cute she looked. Her hair was in a messy ponytail, her face had only simple makeup on. She looked so cute yet so beautiful.

"Stop drooling, Jackson. Let's go in." Mark elbowed me with a huge grin. I shoved his shoulder and pushed the door open.

"Hello, my favorite coffee people!" I said loudly as we entered, but y/n wasn't at the counter anymore.

"Ah, Jackson! We were worried we wouldn't see you today!" Soonya said behind the counter with a laugh.

"We? What we?" I said with a confused look.

"Y/N's in the back, want me to go get her?" Soonya winked and turned to the door.

I blinked and gave her a confused look. "What's with the wink?"

"She's, like, your b-f-f! Hang on." Soonya disappeared behind the door. As soon as she was gone, Mark started snickering to himself.

"They totally know you like her. You're so obvious about it!" Mark shook his head.