17. youngjae - long day

HI HI how is everyone?!?!

I'm so stressed and tired, I don't get home until around 10 or later every night and I don't sleep until all my homework is done SOOO i guess you could say I stay up quite later than i wanT...

but I thought of this when I laid down to sleep and I had to write it.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY ILY ALL THANKS FOR 10k READS YOU PRECIOUS BABES!!!!!!!!!

also my new BTS story is out, its gonna be a funny one so please support okAY BYE

---

You were sitting in the living room, watching the television mindlessly, not paying attention at all. Just kind of staring at it and thinking.

Your boyfriend Youngjae has been so busy lately. With another comeback coming up soon, he was over stressed and way over tired. You were a little worried this time around, because he seemed much more worried about the comeback than usual.

He'd leave at 7am and wouldn't get home until around 11pm.

What could possibly keep him so long?

Just as you started to tap your fingers on your chin, the door to your apartment opened. A few small barks showed that Coco was the first to greet the man. The sound of Youngjae's keys hitting the counter was enough to know he was stressed, yet again.

When Youngjae was stressed, he was often really agitated and whiny.

He reached down to pick up his small dog, giving her a small kiss on her nose. He looked over at you sitting on the couch and his facial expression softened.

"Hi Youngjae, how was today?" you asked with a large smile on your face.

He nodded slowly, basically waddling over to the couch and sitting down next to you.

"We have a tough comeback coming.," he sighed. "Theres so much practice."

"Do you dance all day long?" you asked, putting your hand on his leg. He took that as initiative to hold your hand.

"Its not just that. It feels like we do everything and cram it all into one small time frame just to get it done," he mumbled. "Pictures and discussing concepts, deciding where to tour, learning choreography, working on vocals..."

There was a lot on his plate, and it defiantly showed as he listed off and complained about all the work he and the boys were putting in. He leaned his head back as he continued to mumble on and on.

"I'm just scared for this comeback, that's all." he sighed out.

"Youngjae," you sat up and turned toward him. "You're always nervous for comebacks."

"I just want the fans to be happy." he said.

"And they will be, they know how much work you guys put into every little thing you do. They're going to love it."

"This comeback is so different from the other ones! What if it disappoints them-"

"You've said that about every comeback. They always love it. I, especially, always love it. Its going to be fantastic." you said, poking him in the side. He giggled, pushing your hand away.

"I'm sorry I never get to be here with you." he sighed for the billionth time.

"I don't mind." You smiled sweetly to him.

He sat up again, looking over to you. "It must be hard never having me around for your problems. All I do is complain about my stuff."

"I really don't mind, Youngjae. You work hard, you have a right to come home and talk to me about whatever you want."

"I'm so annoying." he whined, putting his head on your shoulder. You slightly chuckled.

"You are, but I still love you." you wrapped your arms around him, and he returned the hug.

"I'm tired." he whispered, his warm breath heating your t-shirt.

"You go take a shower, babe, I'll make some tea and find a movie we can watch. Okay?" you pulled away, smiling at your exhausted boy.

His lips were pouting as he nodded slowly. It took him so much effort to get off of the couch and go to the bathroom.

You hated seeing Youngjae so stressed and so tired, but you knew as soon as the comeback came around, he would be overjoyed with all the love from the fans. Not to mention how he'll run home to show you all the concept photos and let you hear rough copies of the songs.

You didn't mind that he spoiled the surprises with each comeback, but the happiness in your face when you told him you loved it was enough to send him over the moon.

You went to the kitchen and made some tea. You then took it to your bedroom and put it on the nightstand. As you contemplated a movie, Youngjae came out of the bathroom.

He had one towel on his waist, and one draped over his head and shoulders.

"I'm so tired~" he continued to whine as he went over to the dresser to pick out some pajamas.

"I know you are." you responded. You looked over to him as he gave a confused look to his drawer.

"Where are my hello kitty pants?" he mumbled.

"On the bed, I got them out for you." you said.

"I couldn't tell, Coco is sitting on them." he said quietly. You didn't realise the puppy had joined you in the room, but Coco was anywhere Youngjae was as soon as he was home.

"I love my Coco!" he cooed at the dog, picking her up and kissing her thousands of times.

You giggled, standing up and putting a DVD into the player. "Why can't you love me as much as you love Coco?"

He laughed, setting Coco onto the bed. "Coco is my little princess."

"Oh, right, how could I forget?" you laughed, picking up the remote.

Youngjae wrapped his arms around you, spinning you around. "But you're my queen. I love you."

Everyone loves a good cheesy line to end a chapter. Sorry for the long pause on updates xx