32. jaebum - babysitting

Can I just start off by saying thank you??? Not just for putting up with me but also supporting all of my writing

Thanks to you guys, my imagines book is rated #901 in fan fiction (which seems not good) but this has never happened to me EVER and I'm freaking out about it

So thank you all so so so much for the love and support

As for prom, it was fun! After tons of struggles and my DATE BRINGING A DIFFERENT DATE, I managed to go and have a good time! I even got HYPNOTIZED at after prom so I mean 👌👌

anyways, another request from my love sincerepjm ilysm

---

"Jaebum-ah, look at this baby!" I cooed, looking at the picture that popped up on my Instagram. "Isn't y/f's baby so cute?"

Jaebum simply hummed in response, continuing to scroll on his phone rather than looking at the phone I was wildly pointing at.

"Everyone is having babies now," I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder. "Sometimes I wish I could,"

"I don't want to ruin the mood or anything, but I don't know how well a baby would work out for us right now," Jaebum chuckled.

I nodded slowly, "I know, I know. But I can dream about the future,"

This discussion was always a hassle with Jaebum. He knows I want kids, and I know he does, too. It would be smarter for us to wait until his career calmed down a little so we could get married. That didn't make me want a kid any less.

So, when the next day rolled along and y/f asked if I could babysit her young toddler, Eunha, I jumped at the chance.

"Jaebum!" I ran back to our bedroom where Jaebum was still asleep. "Jaebum-ah!"

I bounced onto the bed, shaking his shoulders lightly. He groaned, lifting his arms up and grabbing me before pulling me down next to him.

"Why are you so energetic in the morning, can't we just sleep?" He whispered, wrapping his hands around my waist.

"Jaebum~" I giggled, feeling his lips press gently against my cheek. "Y/n asked if we could watch Eunha tonight!"

Hi eyes opened slightly. "A baby? In our apartment?"

I nodded. "She's already two! She can walk and everything! Don't you want to?"

"I mean," Jaebum sighed, snuggling his head into the crook of my neck. "It will give you your baby fill so you stop trying to have a baby with me,"

"Yah, don't act like you don't want kids with me!" I whined, flicking his arm. He chuckled.

"Let's just see how it goes, okay?" He pulled me closer. "For now, let's sleep,"

I sighed, snuggling up to Jaebum. I hope this goes well...

It was roughly five o'clock when Eunha was brought to our house. Y/f held onto Eunha's hand and led her into the house.

Eunha stayed quiet beside her mom, her hair in two little pigtails. She wore a poofy skirt and a striped shirt.

"Hi Eunha!" I smiled, crouching down so I was closer to her height. She stayed quiet, staring at me and putting her fingers in her mouth.

I laughed quietly, smiled at Eunha as y/f set down a bag on the kitchen table.

"I brought a pair of pajamas for her, and tons of diapers and snacks for her," Y/f pointed to the bag on the table. "Then. In this little backpack are some toys!"