15. jb - kitten

hello hello :)

here's an,imagine dedicated to Huyanyan who wanted something fluffy and cute with jaebum. Lucky for you, I'm a big advocate of fluffy and cute

LETS GO!!!

You always wanted a cat. Sure, you loved dogs and hamsters, basically any pet, but cats always sparked your attention. They were so cute and fluffy, how could you not want to have ten million running around your house?

You didn't, however, because your dad refused to let you get one.

"They are little devils, we don't need one." he always said. So you never had a cat growing up.

You often complained about it to your boyfriend Jaebum, who loved cats as well. He has had cats throughout his life, and you loved hearing stories about them.

Since the day you moved into his house, you always joked you would buy a cat for the two of you. But he always shot you down because he wasn't home often due to touring.

"But that's all the more reason to let me get a cat! I get lonely here on my own." you had whined the last time you asked, and Jaebum just clicked his tongue and shrugged.

Jaebum had been spending a lot of times at rehearsal, since they were getting ready to go on tour once again. You were sitting alone in the living room, flicking through the channels on tv.

It was only 1 in the afternoon when Jaebum walked through the door with a huge grin.

"You're home early... Good day?" you questioned as he set his bag down and slipped his shoes off.

"Great, and its only going to get better!" he sang, coming over and wrapping his arms around you.

"What's up?" you laughed as he kissed your cheek.

"Get out of your pjs." he said, moving back to look at your face.

"What? Right here? Can't this wait until late-"

"No, no, no! Not that, we're going somewhere. Just put on some jeans and a sweater, alright?" he smiled, kissing your cheek once again before heading to your bedroom.

Jaebum only kisses your cheek a lot when he's extremely excited; and clearly he is very excited about whatever adventure is about to unfold.

So you followed his request and changed into some jeans and a sweater. You were about to do your hair when he came in and grabbed your hand.

"Let's go~" he sang with a huge grin.

You frowned at him. "I wanted to make my hair look nice." you mumbled.

"It always looks nice," he rolled his eyes. "I don't think they'll care what you look like."

"Who?" you questioned.

"Put your shoes on, we gotta go." Jaebum changed the subject so effortlessly, sliding his shoes onto his feet. You obliged, putting your sneakers on as well.

Soon, you were out the door and sitting in the passenger seat. Jaebum was still cheerful, tapping his hand to no beat in particular.

"Jagi, why don't you turn some music on, huh? It'll make the ride less anticipating." Jaebum moved his hand over to your leg.

Even after turning the music on, you were still anxious. You were still unsure of the whole day, it wasn't like Jaebum to keep secrets.

"Jaebum, where are we going?" You whined. You had been in the car for almost an hour now.

"You'll see." he winked at you before continuing to sing the song that was playing through the speakers.

It took you a second to realize that it was one of his songs, so you unlocked your phone to change it, but he clicked his tongue.

"I'm singing to you, let me." he laughed.

"Its your own music, why would you listen to it?" you gave him a confused look.

"We make some good stuff, okay? Plus its much better to hear me sing in real life than recording."

You rolled your eyes at his cockiness, but nonetheless you listened to him sing along to *insert your favorite got7 song here, I can't pick that for you guys lol*

Soon, you were in a suburban town and Jaebum was looking at each house, looking for an address. Your heart skipped a beat- what if he was taking you to meet his family?

"Jaebum?" you asked quietly.

He hummed in response.

"Are we going to see your family?"

He chuckled. "No, no. I wouldn't hide that from you. Maybe some other day."

"Then where are we going?" you sighed.

"Here." His smile grew bigger. "Come on, y/n, lets go inside."

You got out of the car, your hand soon intertwining with his, as you neared the cute house.

"Ah, having a cute house like this would be amazing, don't you think? Plenty of space for cats." you laughed as you neared the door.

Jaebum didn't respond, just smiled and rang the doorbell. You heart was beating fast with anticipation when the door opened.

"Hello!" An older woman opened the door. "You must be the Im couple, right?"

"Yes, that's right." Jaebum squeezed your hand.

"Come on in, they're on the back porch." she smiled, moving out of the doorway so you can come inside.

The house was just as cute on the inside as it was on the outside. It was decorated with family photos, plants, and other artwork. You walked through the kitchen, where you saw a cat.

You poked Jaebum's shoulder. "Look at that cat!" you whispered excitedly.

"Oh, he's the dad. His name is Jun," the lady laughed. "Come on back here and meet the mom."

We stepped on to the back porch, and my eyes widened.

There were several baby kittens on the ground.

"You two can go ahead and play with them." the lady smiled, moving out of the way.

I brought my hands to my face, feeling a huge wave of emotion. Jaebum chuckled at me and moved me forward.

He sat on the ground, so I followed along.

There were six kittens in all. One was sleeping, another was sitting by the mom, and the other four were playing on the ground near you.

One kitten in particular started walking toward you. It had white fur that was insanely fluffy, and big blue eyes. It made a small meow before climbing onto your leg. You were so happy, your eyes were watering.

"Look how precious you are!" you whispered to the kitten as it sniffed your hand.

Jaebum watched in awe as you gently grabbed the kitten and held it close to your face. His smile grew as the kitten licked your nose, which caused your face to scrunch up. It was one of the most precious moments he had ever shared with you.

He looked over to the kind lady and nodded. She smiled back to him.

"Jaebum~!" you sang quietly and you held the kitten close. "Look how precious she is!"

He didn't have the heart to tell you that you were even more precious than the small kitten.

"What do you want to name her?" he asked.

Your eyes widened, the tears welling back up as you smiled. "W-What?"

"This is our new kitten," he said with a smile. "Our own little kitten to keep you company when I'm away."

You had no words as a tear escaped your eye. The smile on your face was priceless, which is more than Jaebum could ever ask for.