25. jackson - cuddle

Hello everyone :-) sorry its taken me like 10 years to update, but show choir and speech just started up and my finals were last week... Needless to say, I've been hella busy.

Good news is that my show choir won Grand Champ last night and lots of awards!!

Here's some fluffy Jackson

--

Jackson was coming home from tour today and you were way more than excited. You were ecstatic. Not seeing your boyfriend for three months was hard.

Jackson had told you he wouldn't be getting home until very late, so he would just get a ride home from their manager, so instead you relaxed at home and waited in anticipation.

However, anticipation is the worst feeling to deal with ever, especially when you had nothing else to do.

You watched television, which was boring. Then you went online shopping, but that got boring eventually as well.

It was already 1 in the morning, but you were feeling sleepy. Jackson didn't say when he would be home, you just wanted to hug him right when he came through the door.

You got up from the couch and went to your bedroom. You might as well put on some pajamas.

"If I'm stuck doing nothing, I may as well be comfortable." you muttered to yourself as you pulled on some fleece pajama pants.

You sat down on your side of the bed, throwing the thin throw blanket over you before pulling out your phone. You started looking through social media absent mindedly before you drifted off to sleep...

--

Jackson thanked his manager as he rolled his suitcase to the driveway. He waved a quick goodbye before making his way to the front door.

He smiled to himself as he pulled out his key. It was an indescribable feeling to finally be back home and have a few days to relax with his favorite girl.

Maybe she waited up for me... He thought as he pushed the front door open. The house, however, was insanely quiet.

He pulled his mask down, smelling the familiar scent of home. He slipped his shoes off and tried to see if you were anywhere to be seen.

The lights were on in every room, which led Jackson to believe you were awake. But as he wheeled his suitcase to your bedroom, he saw you.

You were curled up on your side of the bed with a blanket tucked tightly around you. Your phone was in your hand as if you were mid-using it. Quiet snores escaped your lips, and with every breath your messy hair would move in front of your face.

Jackson's heartbeat sped up as he saw you sleeping there. He quietly entered the room with his bags, moving them over to the closet before quietly making his way to you.

Carefully, he leaned down to move the hair from your face. You twitched, making a little face and causing Jackson to goofily smile at you.

He stood back up and went around the house to turn all the lights off. He grabbed some pajamas of his own and changed, washed his face, and then made his way to the bed.

You were still exactly as he left you. He carefully moved the big comforter out from under your legs.

This is the only time I'm thankful you don't make the bed. Jackson carefully got under the comforter, making sure to put some over you as well. He laid beside you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close.

He pressed his lips to your shoulder, smiling at the fact he was finally able to hold you in his arms after such a long time apart.

"Jackson?" your raspy voice brought him out of his trance.

He noticed you had turned slightly to look at him. He smiled.

"Hi y/n!" he said excitedly.

You smiled, turning around completely before planting a kiss on his lips.

He pulled away with a pouty face. "I was supposed to kiss you first!" he whined.

You laughed. "I missed you more!"

Jackson's face got serious. "No you didn't. I missed you so much."

"You at least had the rest of Got7. I had no one." you acted fake hurt.

Jackson rolled his eyes at you before leaning in and kissing you. He missed the way you guys could joke around.

"Tell me about your trips! How many cute girls did you get the numbers of?" you laughed.

Jackson smiled. "I don't need anyone's numbers but yours," he chuckled. You nodded, your eyes becoming droopy once again. "We went a lot of places. You would have loved it!"

You nodded. "Yeah?"

"It made me think of all the places we could go, and all the adventures we could take." Jackson pulled you close to him. "But those are thoughts for later on. How about we sleep?"

You rested your head against his chest, nodding. "I would love that, Jackson."

"I love you, y/n."

---

I hope this wasn't too wordy or whatever. I thought it was a cute idea!!

This was something I could really picture in my head, so I hope I portrayed it with words well.

Love you all 💜💜