Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Ok, so...VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!

Kuro finally transformed.

Glad that's over, I hate myself for making Kuro go through that. I practically fell in love with Kuro lol, but I also love Shiroi, idk which to choose.

Lol

Did Kuro change in more ways than just the body?

---------------------

Kuro's POV

I groan as I wake up. Ugh my body is so sore. What happened? Oh yeah. Did it really happen? I see my wings, yep it did.

I look around the room, I wonder where Shiroi is. Then the door opens.

"Hey sleepyhead." he says.

"Ugh, how long have I been asleep?"

"About a day, I expected that to happen."

I groan as I sit up. I examine my body. The cuts healed but I still got red lines all over me.

"Sorry bout that."

"Oh, um, it's fine, I told you you could do it."

"Yeah but I still feel bad about it. I'll be right back." he walks out the door.

I move my wings in front of me so I could look and feel them. They're so soft. They are truly beautiful. I wonder if there is a specific task to take care of them or if they just stay naturally like this. I then examine the newly formed muscles on my body. So that's what that feeling was. I look like some sort of body builder, maybe even someone on steroids.

I hear the door open again and Shiroi walks in with a tray of food.

"Aw, breakfast in bed? You didn't have to."

"Hehe, I figured you would be hungry after what happened."

My stomach growled, guess I am.

I look at the food. There's a plate with biscuits and gravy with a mountain load of sausage and bacon with a couple eggs. Along with a huge glass of milk and some pills next to the glass.

"What are the pills for?"

"A couple of them are pain pills to ease the soreness, and the other ones are to help take care of your new body, like keeping your wings to look the way they are and such."

"Ah." I quickly take the pills and dig into the food, mmm who knew Shiroi is a cook? "So what are we doing today?"

"I don't know, you can't exactly go out in public with those wings, we will just hang out I guess."

'Kuro!' Chi suddenly jumps on the bed and licks my face. 'Are you better?'

"Haha yeah." I give him a piece of sausage for him to nibble on. Then I hear my cell phone ring and I immediately pick up. "Moshi-Moshi?" (what you say when you answer the phone)

"Ah good you're awake." it was my boss. "Transformation was pretty hard on you huh?"

"Yeah, it hurt like hell."

"I believe it, I'll give you a few days off to let you rest a bit, ok?"

"Ok, thanks boss."

"Well I gotta go, I just wanted to check up on you."

"K, bye." I hang up the phone. "Well one other person knows."

"Eh, he's known from the very beginning."