Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Wooooo next chapter lol.

Kuro finally gets his new clothes in the chapter. Unless I think of another conflict at the last second lol.

Chapter 20 was gonna be happy but I just decided to have a little action since there wasn't any lately.

I think I'm gonna put the song I'm currently listening to as I write the chapter lol.

Meisa Kuroki - #1

Yes I even listen to Japanese music lol. You guys should totally look up the songs I'm listening to. They really vary in music genre lol.

Tommy heavenly6 - lollipop candy bad girl (music video version) (best Halloween song ever :D)

Anyway here's the chapter lol.

-------------------

Kuro's POV

I'm actually kinda scared what Shiroi's uncle made. I mean what did he whisper to him before we left!? I mentally shake my arms up in the air in annoyance. Ugh I'm such a kid sometimes.

"Uncle we're here." Shiroi says as we walk in the store.

"Konnichiwa Shiroi." (good afternoon) his uncle says as he walks in from behind the curtain.

"Do you have the clothes ready?"

"Yep, come this way you 2." we follow him through the curtain and he leads us to what I guess is a dressing room. "Wait here while I get the clothes." and he walks away.

"What kind of clothes did he make me?"

"Some visual kei stuff and some traditional Japanese clothes."

"Oh nice."

---

Hora - Nothing (This is some amazing instrumental stuff)

---

"Yep."

He comes back with a rack full of clothes hanging by hangers.

"Wow that's a lot."

Shiroi had a devilish look to his eyes.

"Shiroi, what are you planning?"

"Oh nothing." Shiroi chuckles.

His uncle hands me an outfit and pushes me into the dressing room.

---

miss A - Good-bye Baby

---

I take a good look at the clothes. What the hell is this? I can here them snickering outside.

"You can expect me to put this on do you?" they just start laughing. I guess they do expect me to wear it. I look at the outfit and I notice it's a skimpy Japanese school girl outfit. Are you fucking serious!?!?

I strip out of my clothes. And put on the outfit.

---

Miku Hatsune - PoPiPo

---

After I put it on I step out of the dressing room. I see a flash and they fall on the floor laughing. Did they freaking take a picture!?

"Guys, seriously?"

"Yes!" Shiroi says laughing so hard he's crying.

---

Kerli - Hurt Me (wow I'm slow when I write a chapter lol)

---

I'm wearing a skirt that's only about a foot long and the shirt is short enough to show my stomach. I know I'm gay and all but I don't wear skirts. I'm not like Jeffree Star or any of those kind of gays.