Chapter 23

Chapter 23

I'm on fire lol 3 chapters in one day.

This ones not posted on the same day but oh well.

Kerli - Army of Angels

-------------

Kuro's POV

Ugh, it's the alarm. I feel like I haven't slept at all.

Beep beep beep beep

SMACK! CRASH!

Shut up you stupid thing. Oh well I'm awake now might as well get up. It looks like I need a new alarm clock though.

I look beside me and Shiroi's asleep. That just be why the alarm was set. I'll leave him alone for now I guess.

Hmm I'm gonna wear one of my new outfits.

I walk to my area of the closet an look around.

---

Hora - Immortal

---

I look through the clothes and I decide to wear the outfit that makes me look like a gay Sebastian. (sorry Sebastian)

After I walk put of the closet I can see Shiroi laying there looking at me.

"Hey babe." he says. "Did you sleep well?"

"I guess, I killed your alarm clock though."

"Eh, I rarely use it anyways." he chuckles.

"Haha ok."

---

Family Force 5 - Share it With Me

---

"Want me to fix you something for dinner while you're getting ready?" he asks.

"Sure."

He gets up and walks out of the room and I go to to bathroom to do my hair and make-up.

---

Tokio Hotel - Darkside of the Sun

---

I brush my hair and straighten it really quick. It's not curly or anything just gotta get those random waves out. Strange how the purple in my hair hasn't faded at all. That sucks I was planning on doing turquoise next. Oh well.

Next is my make-up. Should I change it at all now that I have this new look? Nah.

---

GPKISM - Perire

---

Since I don't have my make-up I look through Shiroi's collection. Black eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner, that amazing gel liner from maybelline, mascara, and many different colored contacts. Guess he doesn't always do red.

I dab on the eyeshadow, then the gel liner, then mascara to finish the look. Awesome. It's been so long since I last wore make-up, it was good to see the black around my eyes again. Hmm, should I get a piercing? Like snake-bites or maybe an eyebrow? I don't know, I'll figure it out.

---

F(x) - Dangerous

---

All good. I smile as I walk out of the bathroom and put my new boots on. You gotta love the knee-high boots. Wow sometimes I sound so gay. Oh well, I'm proud of it.

---

Versailles - The Theme of Holy Grail

---