Chapter 7

Chapter 7

I'm so happy you guys like the story, yay!

Anyways lol Kuro has now found out that he's an actual angel and Shiroi is an actual demon, what's gonna happen now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

By this moment I'm soaking wet by the rain. I don't care. I'm getting over the shock of finding out who I actually was. Is it really true that I'm an actual angel? Will I grow wings one day and fly away? Wait? Are my parents my actual parents, or are they just keeping secrets from me?

People stare as they wall by me wondering what's wrong with me but none approaches me to talk.

I suddenly hear running footsteps on the wet sidewalk. Did Shiroi come looking for me?

"Kuro! I'm sorry, I shouldn't have told you like that!" he yells, then he spots me by the wall. "Kuro what are you doing out in the rain?"

I suddenly feel tired. Was it the running? No I'm in too good of shape to get tired after that. Then what's going on with me?

Shiroi tries to make me stand but I'm too exhausted to get up. He ends up carrying me princess style and I black out.

"Kuro? Kuro? Come on you gotta wake up! I know I have explaining to do and I'm sorry for telling you like that." he slaps me lightly till I finally open my eyes.

I moan as I sit up, ugh why am I all sore?

"Thank goodness, you're awake." I can see he looks relieved, did he really worry when I was asleep? What made him worry though?

"What happened? Why did I suddenly feel all tired and passed out when you found me?"

"I don't know, maybe we will find out in the future. "

"Maybe."

"So, what now? Do you still want to be with me?" he asks.

"I-I don't know."

"Well, how bout I leave to give you time to think about it."

"No!" I clap my hand over my mouth. Why did I say that? Do I really want him to stay that much? "I want you to stay," I said in a whisper. "I want figure this all out yes, but I have a feeling I can't on my own, I need someone who already knows about this stuff to be with me."

I start crying and he hugs me, trying to comfort me.

This is all so confusing. Does he have the answers? I don't know till I ask. But I'm too upset right now to ask.

"I know you have many questions to ask me, but for now I think you need to get calmed down first, get your head in order. Ok?"

I nod. Tears streaming down my face.

He puts me under the covers in my bed and climbs in with me.

"Is it ok if I sleep with you? I won't try anything I promise."

I nod my head saying he can. I really need to be with someone right now, and he's probably the best person to be with right now.

I cry myself to sleep as he wraps his arms around me to give me comfort.

I wake up in the morning and I notice Shiroi is still asleep. He still has his arms around me. I wonder? Does he really care about me?

He seems like he does. He's being really patient and understanding after he broke the news to me.

But he does say he's an actual demon.

I carefully unwrap his arms from around my waist and I get up. I'm still a bit sore but nearly as much as yesterday.

I go to the bathroom and take a shower, hoping it'll ease my muscles.

I get out of the shower and i look in the mirror, damn forgot to take my makeup off yesterday it's in lines down my face now from crying. *sigh* oh well. But then I notice something about my eyes, the iris seems to be bigger and the purple color looks like it'll pierce into you. Did being with Shiroi cause this? How could I hide the fact that my eyes are bigger than normal? I could just say I'm wearing those anime color contacts that make your eyes look bigger I guess. When did my skins become so white? I look like a vampire or something. My hair looks blacker too, or maybe it just looks blacker compared to my white skin. And the purple doesn't look faded anymore, that's weird it was to the point where it needed to be redyed yesterday and today it looks freshly dyed, likes it's natural.

Wait did I just see wings? I did. At least in the mirror but when I look back they aren't there. I look in the mirror again and they are there. The wings are pitch black and huge. I bet if I completely extended them it would be like 20 feet long or something.

I hear the door open and I see Shiroi walk in.

"Looks like the transformations already started." he said.

"What's happening? Am I turning into an angel?"

"Well I wouldn't say an angel, I mean you're a black angel, you could say you're part angel part demon, though more angel than demon since you'll have angel wings." he explains. "Similar to me except I'm the opposite, I'm more demon than angel."

"This is so confusing, does that mean I'm adopted?"

"What? Probably. Cause I looked into your family's history and none of them are angels or demons."

"How come I didn't start transforming till now?"

"Because I came into your life, I'm your soulmate, the one made for you."

He walks up to me and wraps his hands around me and moves his hands up and down my back.

"You won't completely transform till we go all the way."

"What do you mean all the way?"

"I mean sex."

"Oh."

He grabs my ass and kisses me. I just realized I didn't put anything on after getting out of the shower.

I kiss him back for a bit then I realize, wait? What am I doing? Just because I need to have sex with him to fully transform doesn't mean I have to do it right now! And what if I don't want to fully transform?

I push him away and he bumps against the wall.

"What the hell was that for?" He yells.

"I-I-I just, I'm not ready for something like sex yet."

"It's not you're a virgin or anything."

"I know, but like I said I want to take this relationship slow."

"Don't you want to fully transform?"

"I don't know."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi sorry for not uploading as quickly I was suffering from writers block. Ever since I made this supernatural I kinda hit a road block, but I'll get around it at some point.

If you see a new ch to "Random crap!!" then you know I'm having trouble with the story and would love to hear your suggestions.

Is the story good so far? I need feedback!!!!

VOTE AND COMMENT!!! XD