Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Next chapter.

Sorry again for 24 being so depressing. I wonder how this one is gonna go.

---

DBSK - Get Me Some

---

There will be about 2-3 more chapters of this story. Maybe a couple of randomness chapters of fun stuff Shiroi and Kuro did together in those 2 weeks I skipped. And then there will be a book 2. It's probably gonna be more focused on Shiroi instead of Kuro. There was actually a hint of what might happen in a pretty recent chapter but you just gotta look for it if you're curious or if you just want to wait. Actually my best friend gave me these ideas for the story and I figured, 'why not? The fans might like that idea' so yeah.

Oh also I'm gonna have a new story. I think it will be called 'The World is Taken Over by Randomness' or 'The Rise of the Randomness' idk. But my best friend put this idea in my head also. Lol. It will not be boyXboy. It's just gonna be filled with randomness. So look forward to it.

Oh and my best friend does have an account on here and she has a very funny story about the akatsuki from naruto going on. Her username is EternalRoseAmuto. Check her out.

Oh and the amazing JavierGallego posted a new story called Vampire Love. He and I are the main characters it's awesome. Go and read it. :)

Anyway thats what is coming up keep your eyes peeled for more updates you don't want to miss it. :)

Now on to the story lol.

--------------------

Kuro's POV

Ugh. When is all this gonna end?

Every time I get a headache I feel like my heads gonna explode with the pain. Then I sink into a puddle of darkness as the evil side overtakes my body. I can tell that I won't be able to get control back at one time.

It's been a couple more days and Shiroi and I have just been sitting on the couch cuddling against each other all day. Only getting up to go to the bathroom.

I wonder why Kuro hasn't left me yet. Does he really care about me so much that he's willing to sit here with me?

---

DJ SiSeN - Zi Qian

---

What is he gonna do after the month is over? Is he gonna continue to comfort me? Or is he gonna abandon me?

"Kuro? You awake?" Shiroi asks.

I nod.

"Let's go out and do something."

"But-"

"I know I know." he sighs.

See? He's getting fed up with me.

"I'm not getting fed up with you Kuro."

Oh yeah, forgot he could read minds.

He chuckles. "Yep."

"Hmph." I cross my arms over my chest.

He chuckles again. "I'm glad you aren't acting so depressed anymore."

"Hmm, it comes and goes." I shrug.

"That's good." he smiles.

"How many days till the deal is over?"

"Oh about 4."

"Oh."

He sighs. "Yep. At this rate I don't think I can prove it to him."