Ways to go: Fob song Preference

Song: Ways to go by GroupLove.

Trick:     "Don't wanna sleep tonight You've got me feeling right" 

This lyric is specifically how you feel towards Patrick.You never want to go sleep when your'e around him because all you want to do is talk is and crack jokes.He makes you feel special in a way none of your other boyfriends made you feel.

Pete: "You give me heart attack,I didn't want to care,and then I saw you there been working like a dog I turned all my dreams off"

You really liked Pete but he was dating someone else.He made your heart flutter and at the same time he hurts you without realizing it.You tried to preoccupy yourself with work but some how he kept creeping back into your life.You finally got through your head that he does not like you the way you like him,So you tried to move on although it seems hard.

Andy: "Even if I go right to meet you,Even when I sleep all day"

You would do anything for your boyfriend.Like lets say your'e a doctor and you are delivering a baby right as we speak.Another doctor would walk in the E.R and say oh "Y/N, Andy called and it is a emergency".You would  rush right out of the E.R and run to Andy because you love him with all of your little heart.You are also a lazy person and you dont like going out or working out for that matter , then again here Andy is in a emergency so you run and you run to where ever he is and you save him because you are badass.