Having my Baby:

( Thanks to the great @Xfabulous_KillJoyX )

Patrick: 

Y/N: Hey.

You sighed and left another voicemail on his phone asking to call you back asap.

This was the 10th call and although you knew he was on stage right now you just wish he would call you back.

-6 Hours Later-

Your phone rang and you yelled happily when you saw it was a facetime from Patrick.

P: Hey Babe!! whats going on??

Y/N: Pat listen.. remember that special night we had before you left for your euro tour?

P: yeah... are- are you pregnant? 

y/N: yeah..

You bit your lip as silence filled both ends of the line.

Suddenly the line dropped, you looked down in horror and patrick had ended the call. You dropped to your knees crying for hours, feeling alone and afraid. 

Pete: 

You held the pregnancy test in your soft hands. It was positive you were excited but scared to show Pete. You knew he loved you, you knew he wouldn't leave you but apart of you knew he might get scared and flake. You got dressed up really nice and went downstairs to see your boyfriend and his band mates playing around trying to focus on something. 

Y/N: Pete? can we talk in the kitchen alone? 

Pete: yeah uh sure?

Joe and Andy: oooooooo

Pete: shut up dickweeds.

Pete; Okay whats up?

You pull out the test and show him.

His face dropped from a smile to a frown.

You started crying.

P: how long have you known?

Y/N: just today???

Pete got on one knee and asked you to marry him while putting a union ring on your finger to improvise. 

Peter: My baby isn't coming out a bastard, Marry me Y/N i love you.

Y/N: YES

Pete runs into the living room jumping over the couch screaming " MY BABYS HAVING A BABY WOOT WOOT WOOT FUCK YEAH"

Tyler:

You kept looking at the door waiting for you fiance to come home from work. 

Y/N ? 

'where are you?' 

y: in here!!.

Ty: hey babe whats for dinner?

y/n:  Tyler im pregnant. 

T: is it too late to abort it

Y/n: what?

you have  tears coming out.

Ty; im fucked up I have nothing good  to give get fucking rid of it or i will.

Brendon:

MY GOD MY GOD MY  GOD.

You heard Bren yell from the lobby.

IM A DAD IM A DAD IM A DAD.

Many people had their phones on recording his reaction to your birth he was wild but he would make a great father for your newly born baby daughter.

(sorry for the short n sweet, im so tired and hot rn. Many new ideas coming everyday this week, look forward for em <3 inbox always open if anyone wants to talk <3 )