PIN: D.W

:
:
;
You always had a crush on your best friend Dallon, unfortunately he didn't feel the same way. It was around Valentines Day and you were beyond sad, you decided to call him to hang out today.

- BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ -
D: Hay girl hay!!
He never failed to make me laugh.
Y/n:do you wanna hang out today maybe see a movie?
D: actually I've made plans
Y/n: oh okay thats cool I just was checking ill call you later.
D: y/n ?
Y/n: yeah dal?
D: please dont be upset. Its just brendon asked me first and I-
Y/n : bye.
* beep *
  You were so mad but you dolled yourself anyways to show him what hes missing.
* time skip // a half hour later *
You left your flat and walked to the nearest bar.
Y/n: Can I get a Sex on the beach please?
Bartender: yep. Enjoy.
You felt a giant hole burning in your back.
You turned around and a man leaning up against the wall was eyeing you down as he took a sip of his drink.
By this time you made your way across the bar to him.
Y/n: hello
Ry: Hello, im Ryan.
Y/n : you wanna get some air?
Ry: yeah air sounds nice.
* walks outside *
Ry: can I kiss you?
Y/n: fuck it.
* a full out make out session starts when none the less a familiar face with a shiny black car pulls up to the curb.
Dallon: Y/N ??? What are you doing?
Brendon: oh my god Ryan ????
Y/N: piss off dallon youre not my dad nor my boyfriend.
Ryan: lets go im tired of this scene anyways.
Y/n: my flat or yours ?
Ryan: yours baby.
Brendon: assholes
Dallon: what ever y/n go ahead ruin your life but dont come crying to me when it happens.
* After the fall out with dallon you and ryan arrive back at your place, long story short things get heated and the boy starts trusting on your body, leaving kisses everywhere and sucking harshly on your neck.
The moaning mess you are and as sweaty as he is as the smell of sex and the sound of skin clapping bounces off the walls you come closer and closer to a perfect orgasm.
Ryan: say my name.
Y/n: Dallon.
Ryan: what
Y/n: DALLON DALLON WEEKES AHHH
* once you came and got your breathing on track you opened your eyes and saw the mistake you made.
Y/n: im sorry. I am so so so sorry im sorry.
Ryan: I gotta go.
* ryan gets dressed and bounces *
* door slams *
You collapsed back onto your bed and thought about what you did. Your phone dinged and you were shook by the message you read.
From: bread bin urine boy:
I hope you had as much fun stealing my boyfriend as I did yours. I hope you know what we three were going to go to the beach where Dallon was gonna propose to you. You broke his heart and now hes a weeping mess. You're an asshole and i hope you have a shit day.
You couldn't move and your breathe was stuck in your throat.
"He was going to propose to you"
He loves me he loves me he loves me he loves me.
You thought.
You threw on clothes and raced to dallons house.
You barged in and ran to his room.
He was under the covers and crying while clutching onto a pillow.
Dallon: what are you doing here y/n ??
Y/n: i love you
Dallon: what
Y/n: i love you i love you i love you i love you. I will love you until the sun comes up and the moon goes down I will love you until we are barley minutes from death and wrinkles have covered your face and body When your hair is white and its hard to breathe.
I want to spend every waking moment with you Dallon James Weekes.
Please do me the honor and make me the Happiest and luckiest woman in the world and marry me.
Dallon: that was my line
Y/n: is that a yes?
Dallon: you betcha baby.

- that was the lamest and stupidest and non make sensible  story ive ever written. Sorry its been so long and sorry this has sucked. Please dm for coolio images and ideas you'd like