Forbidden Love RvB:

(Trigger Warning; Very sloppy very lame)

Their LOVE was surreal. It was obvious no matter how much they tried to hide it. Ryan Ross and Brendon Urie were in deep mad love. Like Sid and Nancy or Kurt and Courtney. But like every other gay power couple, they got mega shit. "Fans" would tear them down with such hurtful words, Words that would make Brendon commit suicide and leave his love forever without a goodbye without a word. 

As Ryan collected his thoughts of the last days with his rock star lover they were little recollections. Brendon chasing ry around the house, Brendon taking ryans hands into his kissing them holding them against his beating heart. Brendon writing unreleased love songs about ryan, Bren making ry dinner. Bren shoving his dick so far up ryans ass. But for the rest of the world fan girls everywhere were either cutting away the pain or crying their eyes out but none will ever feel as heartbroken as Ryan not even Dallon. Brendon cheated on ryan a couple of times with Dal but when ryan caught them together Brendon chased after ryan saying it was an honest mistake. They never could get married or have adopted babies, no home, no more family they have nothing or atleast ryan has nothing. As the day of Brendon's funeral approached Ryan would feel nothing but pain. His eyes were always red, tissues scattered on the floor, his and Brendon's pictures ripped up. Ryan hasn't showered in weeks. He smelled just as bad as the rotting garbage downstairs in the kitchen that hasn't been taken out since Bren was around.  Ryan had lost it all. His true love, his only family,most of his friends, his sanity. He had nothing. He was nothing, and when he first got up in weeks, he ran a bath for himself grabbed a blade, lit some candles and dug into his wrists as deep as possible.