T.J Nightmare:

Song: Breezeblocks By: Alt-J.

Ty's Pov:

It was dark in her apartment.I tried looking for her but I couldnt find my beautiful Y/N.I had this terrible nightmare that somebody broke into her house and killed her.I kept bumping into things,As I finally found the light switch I also found y/n in the bathtub.She was taking a bath.When I tried to turn around she spoke.

"Hi" She said with a ear to ear smile.

"would you like to come in? I wont bite, thats unless you want me too" she winked at me and threw her head back.

I took my clothes off and got in  the water with her.She  sat on the side with the faucet, I sat on the other side.We stared at eachother for a minuet.

"I had this nightmare y/n"

"You were getting murdered.I didn't know what to do so I came to check on you.I want you to know I Love you.I love your smile.I love your eyes.Your hair,the way you walk,talk, but most of all I love that you love me.And no matter what problem I have you help me get through it because you care about me".

" I love you "

"Do you know where the wilds things go?"

She replied.

"What?"

"I love you Tyler.I Love you and I love the way you hurt me"

She started to frown.

"Hurt you? , y/n I hurt yo.. you?"

Tears started to form in my eyes as my girlfriend said that.

"Why are you hurting me Ty?Why are you hurting me Tyler.Stop hurting me Tyler"

Everytime she said that her voice would get louder and louder.

She went underwater .She started freaking out under it.I was onto of her now.With my hands around her neck.I could tell I was smiling.

She was too.

She stopped freaking out.The water was still.My reflection said it all.

I was the one that murdered her.As I realized what I was doing I let go of her and my red eyes turned back to my normal brown ones.

I started to freak out now.I was the one screaming.

"TYLER , TYLER STOP IT , HEY"

I felt my body shoot up and my eyes open wide as a sharp pain was on my cheeck.

She was alive.She was siting on my lap.She was okay.

"Hey? you alright?"

All I could think about was hugging her close,Hugging her tight.

" I Love you too babe " she whispered.

A huge smile appeared on my face.

" I Love you more ".

(A/N:Short and Sweet)