Seventeen Forever

(I'm in such a Panic! mode gtg)
It turned midnight and Dallon had the car running down the block. In the car was Brendon,Kenny,Jon,Spencer and Ryan. They were all waiting for me to sneak out. I pulled my hoodie over my head and slipped out of my window and started to head down the block. Once I got in the car Dallon immediately drove off. After driving around for 20 minutes we made it to the beach. There was a fire already set and Sarah, and a couple of new girls were eating marshmallows. I walked over to the stereo and played some dance music. Me and the girls started to run and dance around. Once the next song started Dallon and Ryan came chasing after me. With my luck I tripped over air and Dallon fell right on top of me. we stared into each others eyes before Ryan interrupted. Dallon rolled off of me and helped me up. In a swift second he embraced me in his arms and kissed me passionately in the moon light. All around me  I heard "Woo's" and "Get it"from the boys.
Jon,Brendon,Spencer,Sarah,Ryan and the girls all left but Dallon and I stayed by the fire on the beach.
"Can I tell you something?"
He whispered softly in my ear.
"Of course"
I looked him straight in the eye and he said "I never want this night to end"
I smiled and sat on his lap. Feeling himself growing beneath me you can only imagine what happened next.
- Time skip ;) -
It was about 4am and I was now running to dallon's car , I hoped in the passenger seat and he came a short second later.
"Are you ready?" I looked back at him and said "Yes"
He drove me back to my house and waited for me to get inside so he knew I was safe.
Once I got back inside I waved and blew him a kiss as he drove off.
I sat on my bed before saying "I wish I was seventeen forever" then laid down and passed out thinking of the beautiful morning I had with my best friends and boyfriend.