Found

I look at the sight I see before my eyes, and let me tell you, it made me feel like my heart was going to wither up and die. There, on the wall, is a huge spiderweb, winding in all directions. Suspended, stuck in the middle, is.....

"Annabeth!"

She looks like she's in the worse conditions. Her orange- no, RED- T-shirt is nearly shredded. Blood seeps  from wounds that are very deeply cut, and EVERYWHERE-- her arms, her sides, her face, her legs, her stomach..... All pouring blood. Her head is slumped downward. She must be unconscious.

"ANNABETH!" I scream louder this time.

This gets her attention. Her head very slowly tilts up, and she turns to look at me. Her gray eyes are dull. She's extremely pale. Her mouth, nose, and other wounds are also leaking red. Her eyes widen.

"Bercy? Oh, Gods, you're here too. You cand suffer. I wond led you!" She says in fear. The blood is still not letting her speak properly. I quickly get a napkin that I found in my pocket and wipe her face so she can speak.

"Annabeth...." I say to her, "What has he done to you?"

"Percy, It's horrible...." She says, tears welling in her eyes. I need to get her out. She'll probably die if she suffers anymore. But something's not right. This is too easy.

"Where's..." But before I can finish, something pushes me down to the ground. I can't see who or what it is. In fact, I don't see ANYONE ELSE. Annabeth shrieks, terrified.

I get up and tackle wherever the invisible push came from. My hands close around a circular thing. A neck. Even better. I attack an invisible face and feel the rim of something.... A hat. I pull it off.

The hat is a navy blue baseball cap with a New York Yankee's sign on the front. I'm infuriated. This is Annabeth's hat!

"KRONOS! DID YOU REALLY FIND IT NECESSARY TO--" but who I see isn't Kronos standing in front of me. It's a 24 year old guy, with bright red hair, freckles that are incredibly noticeable, and a slightly pale face. I have no idea who he is. However, he carries his scythe, and has golden eyes. This must be Kronos.

"Greetings, young hero. It's pleasant for us to meet again. Don't you just love the makeover I gave your little girlfriend?"

I grit my teeth so tightly I feel like they're going to shatter. "NO! STOP IT! STOP HURTING HER! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ANNABETH!!" I'm screaming at the top of my lungs. I can't stand him. He will pay for hurting her.

"Oh, but I will. And you will watch." Kronos laughs menacingly with delight,

And I lunge at him with all my might.

I'm prepared.

I'm ready to fight him. Again.