Escaped

"NIIIIIICOOOOOO!" I scream at him. He turns his head up at me and gives me a funny look, and then immediately a grim look on his face.

"Something's in your head." He says plainly, as if there was no care about it.

"No flipping duh-- wait, how did you know that?" Because you know I'm dumb and say dumb things. Nico rolls his eyes.

"Because it's a SOUL YOU MORON!" Nico shouts. "Gods, I'm a son of Hades, you know!"
I quickly wave dismissal-fashion at him, and snatch a french fry from his basket. I was just about to eat it when shooting pains throb from my skull. Annabeth notices too, because she kinda shrieks a little, causing me an even BIGGER headache.

"It'snotKronosit'snotKronos." I repeat.

"No. It's definitely Kronos." Annabeth says grimly.

"You don't eat salt, moron! It only,uh, KILLS souls! Yeah!" Kronos screeches in my brain.

"Yeah.... I call bull." Nico says. I'm not even gonna ask him how he can hear that. He's Nico! And with that, I down a couple french fries.

"You only needed ONE." Nico says sadly, but I know he's only sad 'cause I ate his fries.

Silver mist starts traveling everywhere. I can tell it's confused, because it sort of drifts in random directions.

"I got it."

Nico quickly makes some kind of flourish with his hand (or something weird and Nico-ish), and all the mist gathers in one ball and flies down into the pit where Kronos is.

"Wait, you know where she is?" I ask dumbly. Nico gives me a look, and so I quickly shut my mouth.

"I'm gonna go and order some water, because SOMEONE drank it all." Nico says angrily.

As I leave, I mutter to myself, "I thought water wasn't his type."