Back to Square One

I get to the place where Annabeth is in almost no time. I can't forget. I can't afford to forget.
But I hear something in the distance.

"Foolish girl!" Kronos's voice rings out. "Where is Jackson? Where?! ANSWER ME!!"

"I don't know!" Annabeth yells, half sobbing. "I said I don't! PLEASE!" SLASH.

"Well then, I'll just use my scythe! That will get you talking!"

"NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!" I scream, and dash in at the very last second. I uncap Riptide without thinking, and I just start slashing wildly. But I just open my eyes... And Kronos is gone.

"Another time, demigod..." Kronos says in my head, "But she will die... She will.."

Annabeth has surely seen better days. A fresh cut grazes across the middle of her stomach, leaking red. She's barely conscious. I have to get her out. I cut Annabeth free from the web she was entangled in, and hoist her up on my back.

"No... More..." She says, her voice pained, "Don't cut me... I don't know where..."

"I'm right here." I say. "I'm not Kronos." I start to run, but it's kind of hard. As soon as we're out, I quickly find a lake, and I plunge Annabeth in the water.

Dad, please... I think. Just this, and I'll never ask for anything again...

To my relief, he listened, and when I pull Annabeth out, she looks as if she never saw Kronos. She still looks like she's woozy, though, so I have to support her.

"Is this Styx?" Annabeth mumbles.

"No, you're not dead." I say, and as I say it, a thousand burdens leave my shoulders.

Little do I know that things are about to get worse...

((End! Hope you enjoyed! I'm happy to announce that I will create a SEQUEL to this story! And keep a lookout for Percy Jackson And The Wizards Of Hogwarts i was too lazy to write a proper ending Lol))