Chapter 10

"You!" yelled Dr. Thorn.

Thor threw his hammer across the room and it knocked the doctor straight back into the wall. Thor walked over to Steve and I and said,

"Greetings my old friends!"

"Get these things off of me!" I said.

"Hello Thor." said Steve letting out a long sigh

"Who is this man who captured you?" he asked releasing the shackles on our wrists.

"Dr. Thorn. He's a shield agent and he had turned the team into his own personal monkeys." I said standing up.

"Just like my brother." he said looking down.

"Well we need to do something with him." Steve said, pointing at the hole in the wall.

Dr. Thorn stepped out bruised and battered. Thor's hammer whizzed by landing in his hand.

"Dr. Thorn! I have come to help my friends. So if you are here to hurt them, then I am not afraid of settling this by using our hands. It would be wise to let us take you in." Thor said.

Dr. Thorn ran to a door beside him and left the room.

"Great going Thor." I said under my breath as we three ran after him.

I got to the door and opened it. Nothing but an empty room with white walls. On one of the walls was a small T carved into it.

"Where did he go?" asked Steve

"No clue. Any more good ideas Thor?" I said, annoyed.

"I'm afraid not Tony. Let us go back to your tower and track him down." he replied.

"Fine. Let's go." I said

We got back to the tower and I started tracking down the serum.

"Maybe Dr. Prick has some stashed in his little hide out." I said.

"So what has happened to the team?" asked Thor

"Well big guy, it's just us. The rest are under his control using his crazy juice and for some reason he wants Mr Big Guns's serum too." I replied

"So he plans to make an army of super soldiers." he said.

"That's my thought." I said.

"So. Is that what he's doing now? Maybe if we find my serum, then we find the team. Tony, switch your machine to look for the serum." Steve said.

"Good idea." I said.

I switched things over and we just sat in silence. The alarm went off and I looked at the result.

"It says no match found. Anywhere." I said.

"That doesn't make sense. Why would he want the formula if he doesn't make any?" Steve asked.

"Not sure. All I know is that this stuff is no where on earth." I said.