Chapter 1

Mark's POV

"Hi.. My name is Sean! But you can call me Jack."

"I like you too."

"Oh my god. Babe! That's so sweet of you!"

"I love you."

"Please.. Don't let me go.. Please."

I sat up quickly. "JACK!" I shouted. I looked next to me, only to find it empty. I laid back down, clutching the pillow to my chest, breathing heavily. It's been 10 years since I've seen him. But he never leaves my mind. I never realized how badly this would effect me.

       We tried to stay in contact but it ended up slowly coming to a halt. We called and video chatted every day and night. I would always show up to school late because I wouldn't get to sleep til 4. With school, time zones, jobs, and just life in general, it was hard to keep it up.

     "Come on Mark.. You gotta get sleep. You have videos to record." I murmur to myself. A tear slips when I picture him with someone else. It physically hurts but I can't get the image out of my head. But it's not like I can do anything about it.

-The Next Day-

After I uploaded my Happy Wheels video, I checked the comments like I always did. Just the usual. Some spam, some saying how funny the video was, etc. But a couple people told me to check out this other Youtuber named JackSepticEye. "Well I am finished with my videos for tomorrow. I can check it out." I typed the name into my search bar. When I pressed enter, a logo of a green eye ball popped up. Feeling very intrigued, I clicked on channel's name and it popped up on my screen. As soon as I saw him, my heart stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! It's currently 10 to 4 in the morning right now. I just can't seem to sleep so i'm texting friends and decided to finish writing this chapter. These chapters might be shorter than in the last book. I'm sorry about that but I hope you guys like it! :)