Chapter 3

Mark's POV

Even as I dreamt, Jack was still there. Good lord. I seriously can't go a fucking minute without that man popping into my head. After I woke up, I began contemplating whether or not to actually go through with messaging him or just commenting on his video. Something was telling me to do it but I was scared shitless.

It's been 10 years since I've seen him. There's no way in hell he would even remember me! I slowly started remembering the last 2 weeks of our relationship. Late night Skype calls. Good morning texts. But it eventually got to hard to keep up with each other.. We had almost lasted a year.. But we end up breaking things off because of the distance. It was hard for both of us but it was for the best.

It just hurt not being able to hold him every day. Kiss him every night. I missed hearing him laughing whenever I told a crappy joke. I missed doing everything with him. "It's now or never, Fischbach."

My hands hovered over my keyboard. "M-maybe I'll privately message him.." I decided to look and see if he had any social media. I found him on Twitter, Instagram, and Tumblr. I was on Instagram for about 2 hours just going through his profile. Total stalker status, I know. I just couldn't contain myself. I was super proud of how successful he had become. I know I had only watched 2 videos of his but I could really tell he enjoyed what he was doing.

Soon enough, I was following him on Twitter. Turn on notifications for @Jack_Septic_Eye? Sure. Why not? I really wanted to message him but I just couldn't gather the courage to do so..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OMG I'M SO EFFING SORRY. I haven't posted as much and I made you guys wait FOREVER just to get a shit chapter.. I just started senior year of high school and I have work and I had the worst case of writers block yet. I have an idea for the next chapter but I have to figure out how to incorporate it. I'll try to keep it going though! And I have plenty of other stories to check out too! I recently just started a NateWantsToBattle one shot book too! Soo.. Yeah.. Again, my DEEPEST apologies. Love you guys and I'm happy you love the book so far! 💕